So I went home over the weekend. Sue came home, Angie, Joe, etc (I think I mentioned that they were coming home) and we all had a good time.

Friday I saw my grandparents, then went to dinner with Sue and Joe at.....where else.....Ciccino's. (Sue went there for the 2nd time in one day) Then we went out that night with Steph. Angie didn't come til saturday so it was just us 4, then we met Stacey and some of Sue's friends from high school downtown. Nothing much happened, me and Joe looked for Carrie all night and I talked to Nick Cemoni like always. Let's see him one more time, it's starting to get old. I think I hugged CJ Barber....told Anne Marie I would hook her up with Nick....something like that. I also found out I love SoCo and lime shots, which is why the weekend was kind of a blur.

Saturday afternoon I went to lunch with Joe and did some wegmans and eckerd rounds. Sue was at a wedding all day and most of the night so I basically hung out with Joe and my family until Angie came. Then me and her ended up getting totally wasted and hanging out with only each other all night. I had a reaaaaaally fun time though, she kept ordering snacks for me and calling me her "little lady". It was Robert's birthday though so I kept yelling at her for being on the phone all night.

Sunday I did some more errands and went back to school. It was a good weekend though, I love seeing my friends from home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections