I'm gonna kill my mom for passing on the acting bug gene to me. She recently said offhandedly to someone that she'd always wanted to be an actress. I was like "DAMMIT" that's why I have this weirdly overwhelming urge to be a movie star. Well everyone wants to be a movie star, but I mean I REALLY want to be one. Of course I haven't acted since high school and I was told in high school that I don't have the right "look" (fuck off Tyler) for it, but it is still like.....a calling for me. I don't know where that came from tonight, except that every time I watch one of those "Diary" things of stars on MTV I think how awesome it would be to be in their shoes. I dream that I'm talking to an actor at least once a month, and I decided to be a film minor b/c I figured I had to do SOMETHING about it. I have nothing else to say about it except that it frustrates me. Random tangent I guess....

And I get to go home to Geneva and see Susan M. Osborne this weekend!!! Well I get to see Joe and Angie too, but Sue is gonna be home from the Vineyard for awhile. Hopefully she won't make me talk to Kevin on the phone like last tuesday, b/c that just was not a good thing. But we will be visiting Ciccino's and the bars of Geneva, so I might have some interesting stories to tell.

Oh yeah and I saw some comedians last night thanks to free tickets from Maura.....one was sooo hilariously funny that everyone was just cracking up the whole time, it was great. I was really tempted to buy his cd but I didn't.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections