I'm always amazed at the array of people that read this. It's pretty cool.

This weekend was pretty laid back. No big parties, but I ended up getting randomly drunk off 2 beers friday night. I was tired and didn't eat at all that day so that's what happened. Asshole is always fun though. Pat was drunk by oh....5 oclock that day because they had a breakfast with a sorority so when I caught up with him he was just sobering up and I was pretty damn drunk. This was at about 10:30 at night and we went to his house. He started watching an Animal House special which I really wanted to watch. Yeah that didn't quite work. I fell asleep while he was still watching tv and didn't wake up that morning until he turned on the tv at like noon. I think I got like 11 hours of sleep that night.

Saturday was basically nothing day. Oh yeah I did watch Kids with Pat, Pete, Davey, Tim, AC, and The Beamster. It's kinda weird watching a really sexual movie with 6 guys. It was a pretty depressing movie, but not too bad. After that I just came back home and played card games for the rest of the night. I didn't drink anything, which was weird, and Johnny G ended up coming over at 1:30 in the morning. That was cool though b/c he graduated and we never see him.

Sunday was extremely interesting. We walked (for a little while) in an Alzheimer's Memory Walk, and I donated 25 dollars. It was cool and I got a t-shirt. As Dr. Stanley says "I would have walked in the Alzheimer's Walk but I forgot" ....get it??!!

Anyway, we went to Letchworth Park after that. It was so beautiful, but my friends all wanted to walk on the really really high railroad bridge so I had to do that. It was not fun. I almost started crying, I really have a problem with heights. I hope I don't get proposed to (hypothetically) on something really high, I think I'd just have a heart attack right there.

I made beef stroganoff tonight, mmm mmm good.

And it's my parent's 30th wedding anniversary tonight!! Did I forget? Yes I did. I feel bad but they don't care. They've been through 30 of them.

Speaking of weddings, TLC is killing me. They have all these new love shows and they're so cute, I want to watch them all.

Okay I'm getting NO WORK DONE so I have to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections