Okay I was extremely bored tonight because we have no classes tomorrow and my housemates STILL went to bed before 12. They did go to Syracuse today and I didn't so maybe if I did then I'd be in bed too, but I somehow doubt it, being a night owl and all.

Anyway, getting to the point.....I was bored and decided to look at old stuff on here. It's so interesting to me that I used to have this huge secret crush on Pat and documented it online. I read it tonight and it's really funny like "I think I like someone but I don't think anything will come of it" and we've been going out for over a year now. Well anyway if anyone wants to read it (even though it's probably just interesting to me) the address is www.ericajoe.blogspot.com. I started liking him in february and then we had a thing where we didn't talk to each other b/c of his retardedness in May and then we started talking again in June.

Okay I know nobody is gonna care about that but I do and this is MY blog so HA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections