Heellllooooooo everyone. This is Erica after two consecutive nights of social drinking. I am sooo tired and lazy right now. All I want to do is sleep, and I can't b/c my brother is being all loud and it's 12:30 anyway.

First of all, friday night was spent in Auburn with Patrick and his friends, celebrating Tom Nolan's birthday. He is the last of Pat's friends to turn 21, so they had a party for him. It was a very good night, and I actually talked to girls at the party for once instead of just all Pat's guy friends. I also was sporting a candy necklace which was a hit with Mr. Tim Hanley who stole it and wore it for a little while. Pat had to work on a paper for school yesterday all day so I left pretty early in the morning.

Then OF COURSE last night when I went out in Geneva I had an interesting night. Well first I was just talking to Joe and his cousin/cousin's wife, just chillin at Gallaghers. I got to meet Steph's new boyfriend and I saw Carrie briefly. THEN at about 1:30 I noticed Nick Cemoni in the bar. I was reaaaaaaally pretty drunk b/c I had beer and some raspberry vodka, and I was like "Niiiiick!!!" hugging him and whatnot. I started talking to him, and I was like "who are you here with?" some girl came over and he was like "her." The girl goes to me "NICK you have the most fucking beautiful friends, holy shit you are gorgeous." I was like "....hi?" Apparently she's this girl that goes out with another girl from Geneva (a lesbain if you will) and I was like "oooh I love this girl!" well she was talking to her girlfriend so me and Nick started talking. And talking and talking......we talked til after the bar closed and we were the only ones left in it. We talked about living next to each other, wrestling, playing football, smoking in the woods, all the good memories we had. It was really fun.

The only problem was....he kept asking me to hang out like the whole time. First of all, this is the person I've been most sexually/physically attracted to before Pat came along, a seriously very hot person. Second of all, he KNOWS I had a big crush on him even though he denied it last night and he still asked for my number "to hang out as friends" of course. I'm like "GRRR this needs to stop happening to me" I told Nick I couldnt be there with him anymore, and of course I told him I had a boyfriend about a half a million times, and then left with Joe. First Cody, and now Nick. I really think it's true that when you are off the market, you are definitely more wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections