Where am I? What is this place? Oh yeaaaaaaaaah it's where I used to go to write down my happenings in my life. I should just quit altogether but I know I'll want to write in this at Geneseo.


ONE: I have learned to drive my car fully now. I went to Pat's last weeken
Well anyway I'm at Joe's right now and I think he's trying to seduce me as we speak....but I can't hear what he's mumbling so it's okay.

I STILL don't even feel like writing in this, I just feel obligated to do it, so I'll quickly just say some important things that have happened. d in it and it was a disaster (someone bumped me from behind) but after that it was like I HAD to do it right, so I just started driving and now it's fine.

TWO: Last weekend was the long-awaited anniversary weekend with Patrick. It went very well, Pat took me out to dinner at a really nice place and had gotten us tickets to go see "Singin in the Rain" at the Merry-go-Round theatre at Emerson Park. I looooooooove plays and haven't seen one in awhile so that was awesome, and a total surprise. Then the next day we made the trek to Geneseo to party it up for Pete Tuzzolino's birthday. That was also a fun night, although we had to break into Pat's house and sleep on his couch cramped-like but that was actually kinda romantical b/c we got to be all close. Sunday on the drive home I didn't stall ONCE and haven't stalled since.

THREE: Joe and I are going to see Sue in July/August in Martha's Vineyard. I've never been there and I know it's gonna be a great time, plus I miss the girl and she's always a good time.

FOUR: Ummm I know there's more stuff going on in my life but I can't think of it right now, so I think I'm just gonna stop here and just go watch Sex In The City with Joe (our new favorite show, we plan to watch all past seasons this summer...yeaaaaaaah)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections