Exciting thing #1: I'm going to Martha's Vineyard tomorrow!!!! Me and Joe have separated ourselves from each other for the week until we leave b/c I think that's best, with our history of fighting every 2 seconds. If we don't see each other for awhile, it's all good. We get to see Sue in a day, it's so cool.

Exciting thing #2: Pat got a new puppy!!!! I love puppies and take advantage of people who have them just so I can play with them. Actually I would probably do that with most animals. Pat's coming to Geneva tonight, otherwise I would have been happy to go to his house so he can show me "Tess". Tess is a Scottish Terrier and Poodle mix, I believe, and sounds adorable. I want to hook her up with Cooper. I won't get to see her til next week, but I can't wait til then.

Exciting thing #3: Me at a gay bar? No way......ha. Well I went to one last night with Nene and it was really fun. I was in Rochester anyway for an orientation thing for my internship, so I hung out with her afterwards. We saw a movie, got some dinner, then went to the bar. I got to see some lesbians, and had a BLAST with some gay guys. Two of them in particular were cracking me up, they kept calling each other "bitches". A random fight broke out, and everyone was like "hmm that doesn't usually happen here" but at about 1:30 I decided I better, for the good of my body, go home. B/c today at work I am DEAD. I got 4 hours of sleep and I have to pull weeds all day. I just drank some cappuchino so hopefully it'll kick in. Speaking of work...gotta get back to it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections