Pirates of the Caribbean......AWESOME. That's according to me, who saw Johnny Depp in it and immediately fell in love. If you ask Joe, he will say that it sucked and was horrible and not worth 2 hours of his life. So if you're a Johnny Depp fan or like funny little pirate stories, then watch it. I really think I'm obsessed, I've seen it twice and wouldn't mind seeing it again....and again....and again. Damn you Johhny.

I also spent friday night with my suitemates. It was mostly fun, but I wanted to go to the movies and Sara didn't want to b/c "That's 2 less hours we have to talk." Umm we talk too much anyway, talking is overrated, I want to see a movie! So of course I got overruled and we just went to the lake and ate dinner (from Wegmans) and basically did nothing. I also almost got mad at Sara (already, good thing we aren't living together next year) but I controlled it. It was really great to see Maura though, since she was in Ireland for like 6 months.

In other goings on.....this summer I've mostly refused to tell long stories involving whole days of my life like I do usually, but I really think saturday deserves a story.

First off, I went to pick up my car at the place it got a tune up. First I couldn't find the keys, then I didn't realize the emergency brake was on and just decided to think something was wrong with my car instead.

So I was crying over that all morning (that time of the month) and I made cupcakes with my mom to get my mind off of my stupidity. We made THE COOLEST cupcakes ever. Seriously. They were dyed blue and had a swedish fish in the middle of them. Then the icing was half blue and half white, with graham cracker crumbs on the white part to make it look sandy....get it now? THEN we put a piece of gum on the top like a little beach chair, and a gumball for a beach ball. My mom also bought little party umbrellas, which completed the ensemble.

The cupcakes were for my cousin's husband's surprise birthday party, and were a hit with the partygoers. When we got down to the cottage I saw a keg set up, and lots of beer and liquor around. There were also old rugby players around, so you can guess how many people were totally wasted by the end of the night. Chris Campbell was there, which I was surprised by, I didn't think he would go.

I mostly hung out with Chris and my cousin Dave and his friends. Joe and Nick Cemoni stopped out which was really cool since I never get to talk to either of them anymore. Joe wasn't very friendly with me, but Nick hugged me like always (he's such a cutie). Of course CJ Barber was there too and flirting with me like always. He picked me up over his shoulders and walked out to the end of the dock with me and threatened to throw me in the lake. I was screaming the entire time for him to let me down and finally he did. My new little friend Carmen (a 6 year old girl) was also screaming for him to let me down, she followed me around the party after that, thinking that I'm her best friend or something. She was really cute though.

Oh yeah...and I decided to wear my shirt that Lauren got me for my birthday. Not a good idea when you're around rugby players and the shirt says "Famous for bending over backwards." Allll the guys were talking to me about that. They also all were trying to put golf balls in my beer so I would have to drink all of it, but little did they know that I can NOT chug a beer at all. So they started singing "Why are we waiting/we could be masturbating" and I was like "okay STOP I really can't drink fast" My cousin's husband got totally housed and was running into trees and stuff. My dad was also high/drunk/whatever and was being pretty funny.

At about 10:00 I left the party to go drink at Carrie's house (my new friend from work that I've been hanging out with a lot but forgetting to write about) and I brought along Chris Campbell, who was drunk and couldn't drive himself home. So of course I decided to get him more drunk. We picked up Joe and then went to Carrie's. Some other people from work were there, including the guy that Carrie was stalking. It turns out he was stalking her too and they both were together all night, so cute.

After her house we went downtown and I was just kinda hanging out and not drinking anymore b/c I had to drive Chris home. For some reason it turned into hit on Erica night for random guys. Well before that I was standing in Gallaghers and looked out the window of the door. I was like "hmmm that guy out there looks really familiar." So he turned around and I was like "holy shit!" It was Tom Kelly, a guy I became friends with last year and haven't seen in about a year. He was with Big Poppa, aka Gabe and I was like "GABE!!!!" trying to hug him but he's about 6'5 so I had to like jump up and try to hug him. He was in Cleveland but he's home now and I was going crazy b/c I saw both of them. I think Chris was getting mad that I was talking to them b/c he kept throwing popcorn at me the whole time annoyingly.

After I was done talking to them I met this Adam guy in Gallaghers out of nowhere. We were both standing at the jukebox making fun of the selection and it was pretty funny. Well his friends wanted to leave and I was staying there so he was like "are you coming to Side Show? Come! Come on!" I was like "NO I have to stay here." and he turns around from going outside and was like "It was REALLY nice meeting you."

THEN like 10 minutes later I was still just kinda talking to Chris and Carrie and her boy toy, and this girl/lady came up to me (she was probably about 26) and was like "My friend over there says he wants to meet you." I go...."what???!" and she shrugs and says "yeah I don't know, but can you just go talk to him please?" I told her I had a boyfriend but she said just to talk to him anyway so I did. His name is Mario, he's from Rochester, told me about where he works, what's going on in his life, everything. He wasn't bad looking or anything, but he could tell I wasn't interested. He goes "so is that your boyfriend over there?" about Chris. I said "no but I do have one." He goes, "oh....I was just hoping you were single...okay then." He also offered me about 29 drinks which I didn't take, offered for me to go swimming, which I turned down, then I just left. I had to go home b/c Chris was practically sleeping standing up. It was a very interesting night though.

Oh yeah and we have a new kitten. Did I mention that already? His name is Ace and he's so cute. Okay that's it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections