Well I got accepted for an internship somewhere in Rochester next semester. I'm really scared now, b/c it means I have to set up interviews and have a resume and all that wonderful stuff. I'm also wondering if it's really worth it to be a psyc major. I mean, I looked at a page on the U of R Sleep Research Lab's website where they wanted to hire a clinical psychologist. The HIGHEST this person would get paid is 45, 000 a year. Sara told me that's what she's gonna be making after undergrad. Grrr maybe I should change to speech therapy now. I guess it doesn't matter too much, my mom only makes like 10,000 right now and she's perfectly happy.

Okay some other happy news that is waaaay less scary: I got accepted into Psi Chi, the psychology honor society. All I have to do for that is pay some dues and go to an induction ceremony.

I think the reason I'm freaking out is that there's this HUGE world outside of college, and with a BS in psychology I could do a lot of different stuff, and I'm not gonna know what to do and what about graduate school and ahhhhhh I should wait to worry til next year, eh? But I mean Pat is gonna be a high school history teacher. He knows this. That's a ton more specific than what I'm working with here.

Okay okay enough now, I can't keep talking about this or I'll drive myself crazy. Good BYE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections