Yeah I'm sporadically posting. Get over it.

Last weekend was very interesting. Well thursday night was only fun b/c I went over to Pat's while he was out drinking. Actually I tried to fall asleep in his bed but I couldn't really, and he came in only like 15 minutes later. But it was still fun b/c it was like "look I'm in your room!" like a surprise thing. Nevermind....

Friday I did basically nothing. Sara, Sarah, and Angela had never watched the 2nd Harry Potter movie so we watched that and it took up most of the night.

Saturday was a whole different story. That whole day and night was extremely interesting. I came back from Pat's saturday morning/afternoon and my parents came at about 1:15 for lunch. We wanted to go eat at Fratelli's b/c I've heard it's good, but after we got there we figured out that it's not open for lunch. So we just went to the Omega Grill, which always has decent food. Because my parents can talk forever, I didn't get back to the room until about 3:30. I figured I would get some research done, but after about 10 minutes I heard "ERICAAAA" being called from down below my room at the loading dock. I looked out the window and the only person I could see was Sara's friend Dan. I heard the voices of Sara, Sarah, and Joe (Sara's friend) also, saying they wanted me to come see "the pad." I had no clue what they were talking about, and I kinda didn't want to go down there b/c Pat was supposed to come over, but I went down there anyway.

So when I got outside they led me to the track field where this huge blue mat is set up for high jumpers (I think). I was just kinda hanging out, sitting on the mat watching the guys do funny stuff. Then they wanted to try out wrestling moves with us, so I did some.....I dont' even know, something where I had to catch Joe as he was flying at me. Sara got a funny picture of that one. We also did some chicken fighting, and the whole thing reminded me of my childhood trampoline sessions with the Cemonis so it was very fun. I noticed that Pat had stopped over while I was gone, so I stopped back at his house for a few minutes, and then just went back to the room.

Later (much later) Angie came for Tim's birthday party. Sara and her friends had made strawberry daquiris and jello shots so they were having some fun over here. Me and Angie just kinda got ready and ate a little dinner and waited for my brother Keith to arrive. Him and his friend Matt got a little lost on campus, so me and Angie had to go and find them and bring them back to my room. They did a few shots of rum when they first got here, and then we went to the party. It had been changed from Pat's house to outside in the meadows at 11-2. We all got there and I managed to get everyone free cups. Well the free cups didn't mean anything b/c there was NO BEER. The beer didn't come for another like half hour, so Keith and Matt chain smoked while me and Angie were just being social.

Well the beer finally came, and Keith and Matt were a little more at home by that time (they had made some friends by giving out cigarettes and being introduced to people by me). So me and Angie were inside drinking and talking, and I went outside to the keg to get more beer. Well I noticed someone was doing a keg stand. Keith was holding this person's legs. He held a few more people up for keg stands, then did a couple himself. (And I told my mom I would watch him....whoops) The beer ran out AGAIN after that and I wasn't even drunk yet.

Okay here's a nice little side story: I was standing near the stairs talking to Keith and he was pretty wasted by that time. Even when he's not drunk he likes to say hello to random people that he doesn't know. So when people walked by he'd be like "hey man what's up" to whoever it was. Well he said it to some guy on the lacrosse team that I didn't know. The guy stared at Keith for a while and then just went halfway up the stairs. He kept staring at both of us. I leaned over to Keith and said "that guy didn't know who you were" and I can only guess that the guy only heard me say "that guy" and look at him. Because 2 seconds after that I felt something hit my head. Before I even knew what it was I looked up the stairs b/c I figured it came from that direction. The same guy was looking at me STILL. I felt my head and found that there was gum stuck in my hair. Well....I decided to freak out about it and start crying, which probably wasn't a good thing to do. Pat came over and saw me and immediately got furious. He wanted to know who did it so he could kick his ass. Keith thought it was the guy from the stairs too but both me and him had no idea who it was or what he looked like. So Pat and Keith went around the whole party trying to find him to punch him or something, and me and Angie went outside with ice cubes given to us by Cun's girlfriend Beth. I tried to put ice on it, but just kinda forgot about it, it was too much work. So I went to the door of the house and a girl Pat knows from Auburn, Sara, was there. Apparently she's going to be a hairdresser or something and just took the gum out like it was nothing. I went back and told Pat that the gum was out and we should just go but he was like "It doesn't matter if it's out! I still want to find that guy". But I persuaded him to leave the party and go back to his house.

We got back to his house, and the guys went up to Pat's room to drink a little more. Keith went up there with them, which probably wasn't the best idea. He ended up drinking MORE and being totally off the wall. Me and Angie were trying to have a serious discussion in the living room and he came down and just started laughing hysterically to anything that was on tv. Then he said he was going outside for a cigarette. I didn't think much about it, but his friend Matt came up to me like 10 minutes later saying that he couldn't find Keith. Well I looked around outside and found him crumpled up on the ground. We picked him up and carried him back inside the house. He went to the bathroom and threw up a little bit, and passed out again on the toilet. By this time he was utterly incoherent. And it was only 12 oclock.

Me, Angie, and Matt went to get sleeping supplies back in my room and left Keith in the bathroom. When we got back he was still there. He would have stayed there all night if Pat hadn't moved him to the couch. I was really scared for a while, b/c he kept telling us that he should go to the hospital. But Pat said he was okay, and I think he knows a thing or two about being completely plastered. So we all went to bed after that. We ended up all waking up at 4 in the morning because a guy that Pat lives with had cupcakes thrown all around his room by some mystery guys and was raving hysterically about it. I didn't want him to think that Keith did it, so I went downstairs. I saw that Keith was awake and could form complete sentences so I was happy that he wasn't gonna die. He was also holding a gopher that sang the song from Caddyshack, so I was a little confused. I just went back upstairs to bed though.

Well the next morning there was cupcake all over the place, we found out that the birthday boy had started a few fights and got his friend punched in the face, and my brother and Matt were gone. Angie left while I was still sleeping, and I feel bad now b/c I only woke up like a half hour later, so I could have said goodbye and stuff.

So Keith called me later that day to talk about what happened and apologize to Pat, and he was like "I was so confused when I woke up b/c I had a cupcake on my head and a chipmunk in my hands". I thought that was hilarious....but he is NEVER getting drunk here again.

This week has been really stressful for me. I've been accepted for an internship, as previously stated. But now I have to go on interviews and I've been trying to set one up. But the guy I'm supposed to work for hasn't emailed me back in a while and I don't have a resume and I have a huge test in two days and then I have to go home for easter and I have a presentation due monday. (I think there were waaaay too many ands in that sentence) So this end of the semester is gonna be crazy. But hopefully by next semester everything will be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections