An update on the blog!! Wooohooo!

Okay last week wasn't tooooo exciting. The first weekend I was home I went to Ithaca and Nazareth, like I said before. At Naz we did some drinking and were gonna go to the mixer at around one, but as soon as we got there some mishap occurred with the speakers and the whole thing was shut down. Angie went to go try and help with everything, and I spotted my old friend Charles, so I just talked to him for awhile. He ended up telling me that he liked me all through high school but just didn't tell me. I was like "mmmmkay". What do you say to that? So after I was done talking to him I rejoined Joe, who was hanging out with Jenna and some weird boy that was following us all around all night. Angie finally came out from behind the stage or whatever, and we saw this guy that she thinks is really hot so we went to go talk to him. He ended up trying to get Angie to go home with him, but Angie just fell on the ground so he wouldn't carry her away. (I think that's what happened, she was a TEENY bit drunk and so was I.) We went back to Angie's room and Joe didnt' feel too well so he just went to sleep on Angie's bed. I went into her suitemate's room and there were a bunch of guys in there. One of them that came in was TJ, this guy from Auburn. He was stumbling around the room and I wanted to talk to him about Pat so I grabbed his head and said "focus! Do you know Pat?" and he mumbled "oh Pat, good guy, yeah he's a good guy" Somehow 10 minutes after that he was sober enough to talk to me, so we sat on a bed and talked about Auburn people for awhile. This Denny guy was being really funny and trying to take pictures with Angie's cell phone, even though you can't do that with her phone. I just went to bed after awhile and we left the next morning.

Sunday I stayed home all day and watched The Oscars with my mom at night. They were pretty boring this year, but I'm glad Chicago won Best Picture, they put a lot of effort into making that movie, so it's cool. And all these people performed all these songs that were nominated for best song....all of them except the Eminem song that was nominated. And of course that won, I find that ironically funny.

The whole week was kinda just...blah. Monday I went to the dentist so he could put my tooth back together after the beer bottle incident at 5-2. I also went to renew my driver's license, and I took a new picture. I don't know how much better than the old one it's gonna be, my hair looks a little 80s ish in it, but that's okay. Monday night I went to Auburn and visited Pat. We went to "Daut's" to eat dinner, and then to Swifty's bar to hang out with Pat's dad. I've only met him once before, and it wasn't for very long. I ended up cracking up at everything he said, and it was fun. Seamus and Cassie were there too, and I like hanging out with them. We rented Super Troopers and watched that after Swifty's, then I went home.

The rest of the week is pretty inconsequential. My mom forced me to watch "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" so I forced her to watch "Citizen Kane" (she's where I get my movie fanaticism from) and that's about all that happened. Friday and Saturday Joe was home so we went to the bars and neither of us got drunk. We were hunting for certain people and we didn't find them so we just went home. It was fun to just hang out with Joe though. And Keith went to his first prom on saturday! He looked like a gangster, I've never seen him in a tux before. I wish I could have seen his "girlfriend" (he says they don't go out) but hopefully I'll see her later.

Sunday Pat came to my house and we went to dinner at my grandparent's to celebrate mine and Paul's birthdays. (2 days apart) It was fun, like always, and Lauren got me some awesome gifts. We came back to school and that's about it. I have so much work to do these next two weeks, but my birthday is on friday (21st!!!) so I'm gonna put stuff on hold for at least a couple of days to celebrate. (aka get really drunk) My friends can't celebrate with me until the next weekend, and my parents are coming saturday morning, so I'm gonna get like 4 different days to celebrate my birthday.

Okay time for class.....

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections