This past weekend was very interesting. I've been getting accustomed to going out on thursday nights, and it's fun b/c it always seems like an extra long weekend even though I still go to my classes on friday. But last friday I had a huge test so thursday I just stayed in my room by myself (Sara was at a party) and studied alllllll night. Well actually I talked to Angie for part of the night and studied the rest of the time. Usually Pat stops by after his escapades on thursday nights but I had told him beforehand not to stop by. I ended up wishing he would, but it was better for me to totally pay attention to my studying, since I'm trying to bring up my grade big time in my biopsyc class (which I still love, but he gives tricky tests).

So I was in a good mood on friday after my test b/c....well....it was after my test, and it was friday. PLUS Joe came up here for the first (and most likely last) time this semester so I was very excited for that. After my classes I went to our campus grocery store with Patrick and bought some food. Then I went back to my room and waited for Joe. When he got here we grabbed some dinner and watched some tv, and then went to the MTC show.

I love the MTC show, even though I've only gone 2x, b/c it's just a compilation of broadway songs acted out with dancing. It's like American Idol to a lesser extent...except it's all group songs. Anyway....we went there and Joe hadn't had his nap for the day so he was very fidgety and yelling stuff at people in the audience and at the actors too. I think he enjoyed the show though, especially certain stripping parts of it...

After the show we hung out in my room for a little while and then Emily got home from work. She wanted to go to the bar and Joe did too so we went to the IB. I had a really fun time there and surprisingly, Joe did too. I ran into these guys that I used to play with at my house when I was 4, and of course they had no idea who I was. I really wanted to talk to them anyway, so I went up to one of them (they're twins: Jason and Brian) and started talking to him. I knew it was Brian b/c he's a lot more jacked than Jason. I should have talked to Jason, he actually goes to school here. Oh well. I went up to Brian and was like "hey you're Brian George right?" and he was like "yeah..." but he was really drunk and just thought I was hitting on him. I just wanted to convince him that I used to know him, so I started spouting facts about his family. I was like "your sister's name is Leah and your mom's name is Mary Lou" and he was just like "woaaaaah who is this girl?". So finally he knew that I knew him but he still didn't know me and STILL thought I was hitting on him. I went back to talk to Joe and Emily, and he came over and grabbed me and took me out to the dance floor. So I was kinda halfheartedly dancing with him (dancing with guys other than Pat just isn't fun to me) and left after the song was over. He kept kinda following me around so I had Joe block me every time he was around after that.

We also saw Travis and his CA friends and whatnot. Dave Felice and Jessica Williams weren't at the bar for the first time in their lives. We stayed til after the bar closed and came back at like 2:30. I was drunk and wanted to see Pat so I went to his house. He was sleeping but Tim and Nich were up so I talked to them for awhile. Pat had locked his door while he was sleeping b/c his housemates always play tricks on him while he's sleeping and that night they had nailed another door onto his door. So I pounded on his door but he didn't wake up so I just wrote him a note and went back home.

Saturday I ate breakfast with Joe and Travis, and then me and Emily went to see Pat's rugby game. I missed him playing which I'm really pissed about, but I watched the other guys play and learned a little more about how the game works. After that Joe drove me home and then Angie came to my house. We watched the Jackass movie with my parents (how weird is my family?) and then went to wegmans and out to the bars. Angie didn't want to go to the bars in the first place, and me and Joe kinda forced her to go, so she was not really having a good time there and I ended up feeling bad for going out in the first place. We ended up leaving early and none of us got drunk. I DID see Dave Felice though and he was like "I made your blog!!!" which is really cool b/c I had no idea he read my blog. So Dave....hey buddy! We'll drink in a field sometime, don't worry. (lol).

Sunday I did my usual family Easter stuff with my family and Angie and ended up winning 6.57 in an easter egg hunt. (doooork) We went to my grandparent's for dinner, as usual. I rode with Angie there and on the way she was telling this story and all of a sudden I was like "FUCK". We had just driven by Nate and Elise riding bikes down my grandparent's street. It was so weird to see Nate like that close up again. I haven't seen him in like.....9 months or so? So Angie decides to say "wow he looked really cute." Oy vey. The dinner was really good, like always, and now I have an arsenal of candy for my remainder of time at school. Pat was gonna give me a ride back to school, but me like the idiot I am left my cell phone in the car and didn't get his message, so my dad had to drive me back to school. Everytime I'm alone with him he talks about weed now. I don't know if he's trying to clear his conscience or just be a cool dad, but it's kind of embarassing.

So this week I have sooo much work to do. (Don't I say that every week?) I really do though. I just registered for my classes today. So far I'm taking abnormal psyc, behavioral genetics, neuropsychology, and advanced research methods. I have to drop one of those if I get my internship though....I'm thinking neuropsyc b/c I don't particularly like the professor. Okay I have to go register Emily now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections