Owed: One Blog

Wow I really owe you guys a blog, huh? Well I have about an hour to shower and eat something before watching THE ORIGINAL (non-Jessica Alba version, thank god because she can't act to save her life...acchem sorry) Japanese version of The Eye.

Edit: The Eye was Chinese, not Japanese....no new words for me I guess. Not a bad film, way to go Hong Kong!

Speaking of Japan, I watched Kurosawa's Ran for the first time, and learned that my friend Olivia's last name means lord! (I try to learn one word of Japanese each time I watch something...I tried with Hong Kong films but I never have any idea if they're speaking Cantonese or Mandarin so I gave up) I also saw the movie at the movie theater, by myself. For the first time. Ever. Either Erica's growing up and becoming less self-conscious, or the Dryden is so indie and accepting that it doesn't matter.

That's all you get for now folks. There will be many a picture of California to follow....some other time. For now I'll leave you hangin with one of my favorites, enjoy:

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sounds delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections