Not the Blog You Wanted

After I wrote that entry last night my mom called and told me that my cousin's fiance was in a really bad car accident. Apparently he fell asleep driving, went into a ravine, hit a tree, and was lying in his car for 5 hrs before anyone found him. He was airlifted to some hospital near where he was (downstate) and he is now paralyzed from the neck down and on a respirator. The doctors don't give him much hope.

My cousin is like a sister to me, and I was supposed to be maid of honor at their wedding this year. I haven't been able to talk to her directly, but I heard that she's just sitting at the hospital crying, and nothing else. I don't think she's eaten at all since it happened. I'm really just hoping he makes it out okay. The doctors say that even if he lives, he'll never walk again, but doctors have said that before and people have proven them wrong.

Anyway, please keep him in mind, and in your prayers if you're religious.

Thanks.

Comments

john ok said…
Wow this has not been a good month for me or my friends. I hope he gets better.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections