Californication

Since I am leaving for California (Los Angeles) for a week at 6am tomorrow morning, I'm going to post the pictures from this holiday season today. Then anyone who misses me can just look at them and pretend I'm still here! (I'm so egotistical in my head)

Anywhoo here they are:

#1: Sue's birthday wine tour extravaganza....see if you can tell how increasingly drunk I became (it's not hard to tell). These pictures are featuring Sue, Joe, Justin, Steph, and Stacey.


#2: Christmas Eve/Christmas. Featuring mine and Mike's first Christmas Tree, my family dancing to foreign music, Mike's cute little brothers with my homemade scarves on, and my mom's fat ass Christmas Tree.


#3: Meeting up with the college roommates (and Maura's husband). We played a rousing game of cranium, as you'll see by the pictures. Featuring Maura, Chris, Sara, Angela, Mike, and me with my hood of shame.


#4: New Years trip to Joe/Sue's house. Featuring Angie(!!!), Pete the puppy, Mike, Sue, Joe. Disclaimer: No puppies were harmed in the making of these pictures.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey- hope you're having a great time on your trip! i think we took more pics while i was up there, and i'm wondering if you can email them to me? i want to print them out and put them up in my apartment. thanks, lady!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections