100 Queries

Yes Joe I copied this from your blog. It's just because your blog is so much better than mine.

1. Full name: Erica Suzanne Howard
2. Most Common Nicknames: Rica, E, Eureeka, Puerta Rica, Costa Rica....etc
3. Eyes: Green
4. Height: 5'8
5. Hair: Dark Brown
6. Siblings: Keith and Paul
7. Do u like to sing in the shower? I love to but usually I forget
8. Do u like to sing on the toilet? umm no
9. Birthday: April 4th
10. Sign: Aries: fiery, passionate, and energetic, oh yeah
11. Address: off Park Ave in Rochester
12. Sex: Female
13. Righty or lefty: Righty
14. What do you want in a relationship most: honesty, trust, romance, all the normal stuff
15. Have you ever cheated? Only once and I told him about it right after
16. Marital status: not married
17. Do u own a car? barely, the stupid repairs on it are killing me
18. What kind of car do you have/want? I have a volkeswagon Jetta but I want a Honda Civic or if we're gettin in the pricey range, a BMW
FAVORITE QUESTIONS:
19. Movie: The Usual Suspects/Se7en/L.A. Confidential
20. Song: Cheesy romantic song: Everything I do by Bryan Adams...all other favorites change frequently
21. Band/singer: Eminem
22. TV Show: Sex in the City
23. Actor: Hugh Jackman, however lately I've liked Justin Theroux, Olivier Martinez, and Tony Leung
24. Actress: Angelina Jolie....mmm she's hot
25. Food: cheese and bacon mmmm heart attack
26. Number: 3
27. Cartoon: AQUA TEEN but also Family Guy
28. Disney Character: Ariel from The Little Mermaid because I wanted to be able to swim and sing
29. Fav. Color: Blue
LOVE LIFE ETC:
30. Do you plan on having children: at some point
31. Do you want to get married: at some point
33. How old do you wanna be when you are married? hopefully before 30
34. Would you have kids before marriage: ummm not planned kids
35. Do u have a b/f or g/f (who): yes I have a boyfriend, his name is Andrew Martinez and he is awesome
37. Do you have a crush: umm yes on Andrew?
38. Music/TV: C'mon you need to have both
39. Guys/Girls: Guys
40. Green/Blue: Blue
41. Pink/Purple: Pink
42. Winter/summer: Summer...!
43. Night/Day: Night
44. Hangin Out/Chillin: isn't that the same thing?
45. Dopey/Funny: Funny
46. You know I'm around when you hear: as Tyler would say, "Giggles"
47. What school do u go to? none but I work for a school
48. I dream of Genie/ or I love Lucy? I Love Lucy
FRIENDS:
49. Nicest: Angie
50. Funniest: Umm it could be a tie between Joe, Sue and Doug
51. Tallest: Gabe
52. Which 5 people do u trust and are open with the most? Andrew, Sue, Joe, Angie, pretty much everyone I work with
53. What do you think of soul mate? I'm not sure what to think, though the idea is great, I will say I think certain things happen for a reason
54. Is it right to flirt if you have a bf/gf: hmmm depends on who you're flirting with
55. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?: Umm when I was really drunk and thought Andrew hated me at the bar
56. What's something about guys/girls you don't get: I am a trained psychology person. I understand all. (ha)
58. Why? Umm this doesn't work with my avoidant answer
59. What's an object you can't live without? my cell phone/computer, I would have no contact with the outside world
60. Love or lust: Love, however you can feel lust for the one you love and that's good too
61. Silver or gold: silver, gold is so old school
64. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping: Kinda with Angie at Chris Campbell's house...hahaha
65. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Only one and everyone close to me knows not to take his clothes off or sexually molest him or there will be dire consequences
66. Do you have any piercing: This would be a good question for Andrew....anyway yeah ears and upper ear, used to have navel til it ripped out
68. What song are u listening to right now: Some strange techno thing in Andrew's room
69: What are the last 4 digits of your phone number: 7337

70. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Europe, especially Italy. No discussion.
72. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Everything? Maybe hair?
73. Favorite sport? Softball
74. What makes you happy? Food, sun, sleep, friends, material objects, oh yeah and my boyfriend
75. What are the next c.d/s you're gonna get? Well I've started listening to Ben Folds again and the last part of my cd is scratched up so in order to hear Annie Waits I have to re-burn it
76. Do u wear contacts or glasses? Glasses only when I'm driving in the rain
77. What's the best advice given to you? Don't worry. Be happy.
78. Have u ever won any special awards? Yes a few Oscars and Emmy's, I'm going for my Golden Globe next
79. What are your future goals? To either work with animals or film, to get married and have kids and be happy forever
80. Worst sickness u ever had? You would think it was when I had Mono but no I had some strange "Fifth's Disease" or something that made me faint and hit my head on my toilet
81. Do you like Funny or Scary movies better? Depends on my mood, usually funny
83. Hugs or kisses? I don't know why I can't have both on these questions
84. What song seems to reflect you the most? "She's an extrodinary girl" by Greenday actually no but that's the song that was playing and I can't think of anything else
85. If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you own to?: My mom since my dad fucking left her alone on New Years....bastard
86. Do u have any enemies? I try not to keep enemies, or do I keep them closer? Muhahaha
87. What is your greatest fear? Heights, and dying
88. Would you rather be rich or famous? FAMOUS, give me the attention baby
89. What time is it in Albania now? Where the fuck is Albania?
90. Have you ever been in love? Oh yes.
91. Have you met Santa? Sure, I sat on his lap at McCurdy's
93. Last time you talked to the person that you liked: About 5 seconds ago when he told me he keeps finding my hair on his ear piercing
94. Do u have any pets? My family does, a dog (Cooper) and two cats (Whiskers and Ace)
95. Whats your email address?
Erica_Howard@urmc.rochester.edu
96. Last time you were depressed: around Christmastime
97. Are you an alcoholic? I hope not
98. Celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman
99. Current book you're reading? "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire
100. Biggest complaint of today? That it's too fucking cold out


I just want to point out that random numbers are missing. I'm wondering if Joe cut questions or if the person who made this is just a little slow.

Okay I'm done.

Comments

Joseph said…
person's a little slow....

he is from canada, eh?

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections