Real Quick

I'm watching a muppet movie right now (yeah Ben's idea, it's funny though) but I just wanted to say really quickly that I had a semi-epiphany about my relationship a few days ago. I was just going to write this newfound knowledge out in here but now that I think about it, it might be an odd thing to write in a blog entry so....anyone that's interested just ask me and I'll tell you sometime. It's nothing bad, it's just that I get these instincts for one thing or another and instincts never seem to fail me. People should rely on their instincts more often I think.

Oh also....I'm hating cold weather in NY more and more, California is gonna be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections