More Randomness

I really don't like how my first posts of a day are first and the last ones are last. You would think it would make sense to be that way, but I don't like it.

So I guess I haven't really updated much lately with goings on in my life. I've been kinda busy, and I really don't want to try to do an update of everything, so I'll do a rundown in no particular order of interesting things in these past couple of weeks:

-I learned my boss is responsible for discovering beta gamma frequencies in the brain
-I also learned that Anime can actually be pretty good
-I watched Donnie Darko for the first time and immediately fell in love with both the film and the Gary Jules song at the end
-I became much more intimately acquainted with Henrietta
-I found that my friends from high school (including Charles, Joe Petro, and Chris O) are still the same (in a good way)
-I learned how to open a tab at a bar
-I got a free mattress
-I played a mean game of Texas Hold 'Em
-I learned more about love
-Andrew met my parents/grandma/Lauren
-I watched Shaun of the Dead (I might have already said something about that)
-Andrew and I had a fun searching for car keys party
-Speaking of keys....he also bought a cute BMW that I can't wait to ride in
-My roommate Adam got beat up on his birthday : (
-I took a puff of a cigarette (oooooh)
-I traveled to bars on Monroe Ave, a first for me

Okay that's enough for now. What's also weird is that I read my horoscope online randomly at work the other day because Angel was doing it, I never usually do. Anyway two completely different horoscopes said that the next night I was to see someone important from my past. Well the next night I went out in Geneva and Chris Campbell (friends since we were born, never see him anymore) walked into Gallaghers. I haven't seen him in a bar since probably... 3 year ago. Kinda strange.

I've also been getting strange feelings about doing things lately. Some things that I do or that happen to me I think "this is happening for a reason" like a bigger overall reason in my life. I can't explain it very well but I think everything happens for a reason and it's a little scary right now. Mmm nevermind, it's too hard to convey what I'm talking about.

Okay I am making myself stop blogging tonight! Three in one day is more than enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections