Getting Creative

So somehow I hadn't noticed til now that on blogger I'm allowed to use different fonts and different colors. I may switch up the color/font system from time to time for kicks.

So I have nothing profound to write about today, which means I'm going for the weekend updating method:

Friday
-worked only til 5:30 and was still the last one there
-ate dinner while waiting for Andrew to come over
-forced him to see my cousin's art exhibit at Border's (which is amazing, she's selling some of her pieces for 1000 dollars) and he met my cousin Yvonne
-went back to my place and met up with Maura and Chris
-played Scattergories and Scene It (which I still dominate at)
-Maura and Chris left at about 11
-Adam and the regular crew came over after that
-Some carborators and beer pong action went on, and Andrew and I became very messed up
-Ben put in "The Triplets of Bellville" which is one of the strangest things I've ever seen (of course I was in a mind altered state)
-This was at about 4 in the morning so Andrew and I crashed soon after

Saturday
-Andrew kicked himself out around 9 to go to work (so he slept from 4 -8:30)
-I, on the other hand, slept til 1 pm
-went to Mike's wedding at 4, wearing super cute black dress
-got to see Doug again (woohoo!)
-open bar at reception, drank about 5 beers
-with the help of Angel, called Andrew drunkenly and told him to come there
-him, being the awesomely awesome person he is, got dressed up and came
-Andrew + dressed up = even hotter than usual = random girl blatantly hitting on him and me giving her annoyed glances
-danced more than I should have
-spilled coffee on Doug's crotch
-got called a "very bad girl" by my boss who holds a PhD in clinical psychology from Brown (aka a professional who should NOT DO THOSE THINGS)
-tried to learn a few swing dance steps from my very patient boyfriend
-left the reception around midnight, went to bars but suddenly didn't want to be at the bars after I got there
-Andrew and I came back to my apt and he couldn't sleep for a little while so we went to sleep around 4.....he got up at 6 (4-8:30 then 4-6, those are some wonderful hours to sleep)
-I, again on the other hand, woke up at noon

There's your weekend update, as uninteresting as it may be. Tune in next time when I shall be discussing gynological procedures and my grandmother's birthday (I bet you think I'm joking but I am not)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections