So my first weekend back at school...

I don't have too much to write about, but I have free time to write so I thought I would now before the blog got to be overtaking everything with its long-ness.

Anyway, we played 4, count them 4 broomball games in one week. Usually you play 4 the whole season, but we were awesome and kept winning all our playoff games. We finally got to the championship on thursday night and BEAT the Cheshire Cats. So now you are reading the blog of a member of The Clovers....the new co-ed recreational broomball champions for fall 2003. The other members include the excersize machine: Angela Silco, the hottest member: Patrick Scalisi, the wall: Pete Tuzzolino, the moving wall: Nick Covall, and the guys who never seem to get tired, Tim Hanley and AC...something. There was also our captain, Emily Wood, who was not at most of the games but when she was there, you could tell. I think our team was amazing and I'm glad we have t-shirts to show for it!

So after our last broomball game I stayed up all night finishing a paper, so I was extremely tired yesterday. However, I still drove to Henrietta so I could eat dinner at Perkins with the girls (I haven't been there since junior high) and go see Love Actually AGAIN. I can't get over how much I love that movie. I won't talk about it again, but it's so great.

After the movie we drank at the house and then me and Angela went to the IB. I talked to a few rugby guys and we walked around aimlessly, and then this guy started talking to Angela. Like totally ignoring me when I was talking to him, he just turned around and talked to Angela again. She was kinda shy and didn't know what to say, but I thought it was cute. Later another guy asked us if we were sisters (we look NOTHING alike) and said both of us were cute. He was talking to me and said he went to Alfred and the only person I could think of to ask him if he knew was Tyler Carey, and he was like "is he the one that got arrested for streaking?" I was like "ummm I don't know" and he just started saying I was cute again, so I told him I had a boyfriend and sent him over to Angela. He talked to her for awhile, then we just got sick of him and started walking around again. That was about it, then we went home and passed out. I asked a few people where Pat was, but apparently he had gone home early.

Today I'm trying to get grad school applications going but I don't seem to want to continue my life, oddly enough. For a girl who hates change, grad school seems too annoying to deal with right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections