Well it must have been right after I ended my last post that I started feeling sick. Last weekend I just remember saturday through monday being total shit. Saturday the chills started, by monday I had a fever of 101.4, and I had to do a presentation in the afternoon that day. My professor realized that I was feeling HORRIBLE and she decided to bump up mine and Alex's presentation from last to 4th. It's a good thing because I really couldn't sit there for 3 hours and just wait without coughing and sneezing and feeling crappy.

That was my last day of classes, and I didn't have a final til thursday, and by then I was feeling a little better. My cold is FINALLY just ending but now I have a random toothache.

This past weekend Angie came to visit before she flew back to Michigan and we exchanged presents, she got me a few books that I can't wait to read, and from what she's told me, she enjoys the "Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" book that I got for her. The night she was here got a little out of control and ended up with me being really pissed at Pat, but now everything is okay.

I get to go home in a few days which I'm REALLY excited about, because I can't take much more of this school stuff. I've been looking at applications to psyc programs and MSW programs, but I don't like the way any of them sound, so now I'm like "graduate school....eh maybe not". I just want it to be Christmas!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections