Wow I have a lot to catch up on. I really hate waiting to write in this til the last minute, b/c then you people have to read really long entries and it's annoying. So sorry, but that's the way it's gonna have to be.

Let's start with 2 thursdays ago. This was a very busy day for me, and exhausting. I had been studying for my GREs all week, and had to take them at RIT. So I had to worry about finding RIT b/c I've never been there (it's actually very easy) and worry about taking this stupid test at 9 in the morning when I don't know SHIT about math anymore.

Well I finally got there, and I expected the room to be a big classroom type of environment. It was the exact opposite. There were 4 cubicles on each side of a very small room that was soundproof. And if other people's typing bothered me, I could put on headphones. I thought that was cool, even though I didn't use them. The entire test was also done on the computer, and we received our scores directly after completing the test.

So the first two sections were writing sections. That was a breeze. I like to write, in case you couldn't tell. The next was math. Have I mentioned that I HATE math? There is an inherited math deficiency in my family. So I worked diligently on that, and with 2 seconds left completed the section. Then came verbal. Piece of cake. Then they give you another section of the one you did the worst on in the first place. Well of course I knew I was getting another math section. That sucked too, but I had more time left at the end than I did earlier.

I ended up getting a 1010 on the entire test (except writing, they mail you those scores later). My goal was to get above a 1000 and I made it (barely). To get into a PhD program I need above a 1200....looks like that's not happening. My verbal score was 600, but my math was a 410. Yeah told you I can't handle math. I'm sticking with my 1010, b/c I could have done a lot worse. My housemates all scored about the same as me, also.

So after the 4 hour test I went directly to my internship for 5 more hours. I really didn't do much work there, and ended up talking to Doug and Alex for the last half hour. I was sooo out of it from the test and waking up at 6:45 in the morning.

After that I went back to Geneseo, then a half hour later BACK to Rochester to see Jimmy Shubert. I had 10 free tickets, but only 7 people ended up going. It was me, Sara, Sarah, Pat, Pete, Davey, and Tim. We all had a great time. It was a "special show" so the comedians were REALLY funny, and by the end we were all cracking up. It was cool too b/c Pat was all like proud of me after that b/c I showed his friends a good time.

So the next morning, as if I wasn't exhausted enough, I had a test in abnormal psychology. I barely studied for it and still got an 88...I love how easy that class is. That night me and Pat went back to Geneva to eat dinner with my family. We went to Abigails, which I dont' really prefer, but my grandpa likes it there, so it's okay. Everyone got these fancy entrees, and I ordered.....BBQ Ribs. Hey, they were really good. It was fun, but it made me miss actually eating at my grandparents' house and getting to comfortably talk to people instead of having to shout in a crowded restaurant.

We drove back after dinner (well I did, Pat fell asleep) and went to a rugby party. The keg was kicked about 10 minutes after we got there, so we both didnt' drink much at all. Of course my new best friend was there, being all nice to me again. I don't understand Tex at all. I had a good time, even though we stayed only about an hour.

Saturday Pat couldn't drink because he had a game on sunday, but I drank with my housemates. I drank a little TOO much, and me and Angela ended up calling people wasted. We decided we couldn't call people all night, so we went out to the bars.

We got to the IB, and were just standing and talking near the dance floor. Some guy comes up to me and starts asking me why I wasn't dancing. I just told him I had just gotten there. He told me he went to school in Maryland, but went to high school at Pittsford. So I had him talk to Angela, because she went to school in Pittsford too. It turns out they went to different schools, and he just started talking to me again. He asked me where I was from and stuff, and told me he wanted to dance with me. I said I didn't really dance, and he offered to "teach me". At this point I told him I had a boyfriend and he was like "awww that's too bad, nice to meet you." I just walked away and that was that.

So me and Angela walked around and then left the bar. We walked outside and saw two women that were definitely slutty, if not hookers. We were like "okay...." and went to Kelly's. After getting up to main street we realized there were a ton of sirens and police cars all around down the street further. We walked down there and saw huge groups of people standing around, and a cop car just sitting in the middle of the street. I asked someone what happened, and apparently a girl got hit by a cop car. Well I didn't find out til later that the girl was intoxicated and went out into the street between two parked cars. The cop hit her, and the rumor is that she flew underneath another parked car. I saw her shoes on top of the cop car...a little creepy. She now is in guarded condition at Strong Hospital.

So me and Angela were walking back to the house, and suddenly she goes "oh I know who that kid was!!!" about the guy in the bar that was talking to us. Apparently he was on her brother's football team in high school and now is the punter for the University of Maryland. I guess he's amazing and just a sophmore but he starts all the games. I was like "you should have told me that earlier, I would have at least danced with him." Oh well.

So this week the person Joe was going out with broke up with him. I used to think that person was really nice....now I think differently. I hate when this happens to Joe, I feel like all I want is for him to be happy, and it never works out.

I also went to visit Angie at Naz after my internship on tuesday. I got to see her apartment and get a nice hearty greeting from Chris O'Donnell. Then Chris had a flag football game so me and Angie ate a little dinner (thanks Ang!) and watched Sex and the City, which I've been missing since this summer. What was funny is that I told Angie that I was really attracted to the guy that plays Miranda's ex boyfriend, Steve. She's like "umm I tell my housemates that he remind me of Pat all the time." I was like "woah!" b/c I never even thought of that. After the show Chris came back with Joe Petrosino and Charles Rich, who I haven't really hung out with in a loooong time. We talked about old times and whatnot, and I got a powerbomb from Joe (of course). I had a REALLY good time and didn't want to leave. It's funny how you just always feel so close and comfortable with high school friends.

Anyway, last night was Halloween. I had already bought a costume like a month ago b/c I was excited, but then the rugby team didn't have a big halloween party because they went to Vermont. So I convinced my housemates to buy/make costumes and we could all go out on the town for the night. After a lot of walmart running around and whatnot, Sara was a "slutty Little Red Riding Hood", Angela was an angel, and Maura was a naughty Catholic School girl. I was a hula dancer. My costume consisted of my bikini, a grass skirt, and a lei. Hot, huh? Sarah didn't feel like going out, so she wasn't anything. Maura's boyfriend came without a costume (not his fault, his girlfriend declined to mention anything about it) and just sprayed his hair blue.

So we drank downstairs and Chris sprayed us with silly string until about midnight, when we went out. There were SO many people out (obviously) but I still had a great time. We were kind of bar hopping: IB, Idle, Kelly's, Vital, and IB again. The IB seemed like the most happening place, and I ended up seeing Dave Felice, Tim Hanley (with Daut), and Travis there. Dave was "Jose Cuervo" and had a huge sombrero on, Travis was a human dildo (dont' ask) and Tim was a hippie (of course). I also got to meet Dave's friend Trent, who told me repeatedly that I was gorgeous.

Nothing special really happened, we danced a lot and hung out with Travis and Tim a little bit. I think Tim was really drunk, but he was being cute. He took a picture of the two of us, and we danced to the Coldplay song "Yellow". I told him I was leaving and he kissed my hand. What a cutie.

We left there and I went to bed at about 2:30. It's gonna be a different story tonight when I go to Buffalo to hang out in a limo with Emily and her best friend Heather, who is celebrating her 21st birthday. We have the limo until 5 in the morning.....yeah gonna be a long, drunken experience. I'll definitely be telling about it later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections