I know I know I'm not writing in here very often....but since some people won't stop sarcastically reminding me to write (accchem Joe) I guess I'll have to.

These past 2 weeks have been pretty busy, I had a test on tuesday and I have a big paper due next wednesday that was supposed to be monday but she moved it. So....I'm a little happy about that. I will write very quickly about events occurring for Heather's birthday and after that.

So 2 saturdays ago I went to Buffalo with Emily. We got to Heather's boyfriend's apartment, and a bunch of people were there, but not Heather or her boyfriend (Bob). This was a SURPRISE party which I had failed to pick up on. So Bob called Emily's phone and hung up, which was the sign that they were coming over, and we all hurried to tape plastic cloth thing on the door and fill it with balloons. We all waited around til we heard them come up and yelled "Surprise!" That was cool, and she had no idea. Then we played beer pong, flip cup, danced on chairs to Madonna and the Dixie Chicks (well that was just me, Emily, and Heather) and went to our limo.

The limo took us to a bar that I don't remember the name of right now, but it was on Chippewa St. which is the happening place to be in Buffalo. The bar was pretty cool, and I did a "red headed slut" shot. It was good. We then went down the street to "Level" which I liked a lot. You could go upstairs and watch people dance down below. Me and Emily got Bacardi necklaces there that lit up. Heather got sick at this bar....who knows why, all she had drank was a bottle of wine, some beer, and about a million shots in the space of 2 hours....anyway she was in the bathroom the WHOLE time totally incoherent, and her boyfriend finally had to drag her back to the limo.

Well me, Emily, Becca, and Kevin (2 of Heather's friends) wanted to stay out, and it was only 1:30, we had the limo til 5, so we stayed on the strip. We went to another bar and danced with shady people, then at around 3:30 got really tired and walked the streets looking for hot dogs and pizza. (Well Emily was looking for sausage)

We went back to Heather's room and slept there, she was at her boyfriend's anyway. Bob was mad at us the next morning for staying out, but Heather was incoherent anyway and she didn't mind. It was a fun night overall

Last weekend (wow I guess I am behind) on friday night my parents came up to see "Kaleidoscope" which is a mixture of dance, theater, and music stuff. I like it, but I know about everyone in the show from working at SOPA. Pat came with us too, which was very cool of him.

I went home with my parents that night because I had ANOTHER doctor's appointment for my kidneys. This time it was with my real doctor, and he heard NOTHING at all. He got another doctor in there that heard the noise on my RIGHT side, whereas everyone else heard it on my LEFT side. What the hell is going on? So they ordered up a million blood tests for me to take over thanksgiving b/c nobody knows what's happening and that's all they can think to do.

So saturday night I went back up to school with Joe and met Angie and Sjene up there to see Colin Mocharie and Brad Sherwood. They did a really really funny show, I was about to die laughing and I think Angie was scared b/c I kept flopping forward whenever I laughed. It was basically a "Who's Line" but with those 2 and audience members. It was really amazing.

After the show Angie had to go home, but me, Joe, Sjene, and my housemates all played asshole (Joe FINALLY learned how to play) and then we went to different bars. I played a little pool and then we went to the IB where I saw a drunk Tim Hanley and Tom Nolan and they both were harassing me about my relationship with Pat and I was like "stoooooop".

After the bars I was actually pretty damn wasted, and tried to play Mario Kart with Angela while saying that drunk people should be able to drive b/c I could play that game (even though I was in like 6th place). Sjene acted like she wasnt' drunk at all, but passed out completely on my bed. Joe slept on Maura's bed. I had a really great time that night also.

This past week we started our broomball season. The team is pretty much Emily, me, Angela, Pat, Pete, Tim, and AC. Some other people might play on and off for a few games too. We totally dominated the other team and won 6-0 in the second period by the mercy rule. Yeah so we're awesome....even though we played little Asian freshman.

I have a huge paper due wednesday and it's a really hard stupid one that I hate so I'm trying to work on it 2 hours a day til wednesday. I dont' know if that'll happen, but I have to try...so I won't blog again til after wednesday b/c papers SUCK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections