I don't only write about getting drunk in here as one of my old friends has just told me....do I? Maybe b/c all there is to do in this cow town is get drunk, plus getting drunk is just plain fun.

So this weekend I not only got really drunk, I went out to eat 3 times. Friday we celebrated Sara's 22nd birthday (we're all getting so old) and went to eat at the Outback Steakhouse in Henrietta. I love Australia, and I love steak, so I was set. Before that we had gone to the mall and I bought a cute little grass skirt so I can be a hula dancer for halloween (and also freeze to death). I also ended up buying my mom a Christmas present. Who does that? It's like barely October.

So after the mall and dinner we went to see Under the Tuscan Sun. It was a great, funny, happy movie, except the last 2 minutes of the movie I would have taken out. Just didn't fit. All the Italian guys were sexy and funny, of course. And I love to see anything about Italian culture because my family has always been so proud of being Italian and still holding up some Italian customs. Unlike my brother who wants to forget about being Italian and turn Irish, I will be glad to keep being proud of it. And now I want to go to Italy soooo badly.

Saturday my parents came up to watch Pat's last home season rugby game (what?). It was the only game I'd watched, b/c they decided to keep having stupid weekday games when I couldn't make it. But I was glad I saw that one, it was really interesting, and they won, making their record 4-0. Pat got in some amazing tackles (and got beat up a little bit) and my parents had a good time.

After my parents left, I tried to do some work but ended up watching part of a movie, and then going to a birthday party for one of the guys on the rugby team. I'm really glad I went b/c I had a great time, and not a lot of people were there. I hadn't eaten after I had lunch at about 3, so I played asshole like 5 times and then beer pong and got reaaaaally drunk. I barely remember going back to Pat's and eating some random pieces of pizza then crashing.

Today I went to lunch/dinner with Pat and his parents, which was a good time too. We went to Fratelli's, where they give you about 4 helpings more than you need. I got plain alfredo, which I took most of home. It was still good, and I got to talk to Pat's parents for awhile. I've never actually talked to them both at the same time before, it was interesting.

I have soooo much work this week which is gonna suck so I'm gonna go and maybe try to do some of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections