So last week I won free tickets to Comix Cafe in Rochester, ten free tickets to be exact. I think it's gonna end up being the people that live in my house and the people that live in Pat's house, b/c I dont' know 10 people that all really know each other and can make it next thursday. I'm pretty sure we're going to see Jimmy Shubert, who the program lists was in movies like Go, Coyote Ugly, and The Italian Job. He was probably just in the background or something though. I don't care as long as he's funny.

This weekend was very busy. Well first of all, apparently I didn't scar Doug about the domestic thing, because he played a cd for me at work, and then let me keep it. I was like "woohoo" free cd! It's this guy that sounds kinda like John Mayer, and I do actually really like the cd. But that was thursday.

On FRIDAY, Joe came to my school, because he was on break. He got here at around 6:15, then we went to Pizza Hut with my housemates. He ended up getting his pasta for free b/c the people gave it to him really late. I love how Pizza Hut is always giving people free stuff, it's great.

So after dinner, we drove to Greece to Sjene's house. We drank a little bit there, and Sjene drove us around to different gay clubs. Apparently I'm quite the gay club afficionado now, all I do is go to them. We went to Muther's first, and saw a Drag Show. The queens were definitely not as attractive as the ones I saw the week before at Star Bar, but that's okay. One of them made a comment on how straight girls always carry their purses really tight to their shoulders and lesbians don't even carry purses, and I looked and was doing the exact thing he/she was describing. I was like "dammit!" b/c I wanted to fit in to the gay crowd.

We went to Star Bar next, which I personally like the best anyway. It's new and really cool looking, I just like the layout. Plus the hottest gay guys are there, and they dance with most of their clothes off. (Only I would go to a gay bar to ogle gay guys) Well me, Joe, Sjene, and her friend Dan just kinda danced a LOT (even Joe did!) and I ended up having a great time. Joe had a great time too, I know he did. I only drank at Sjene's house and had one beer at the bar, so I was fine to drive by the time we went home. We didn't get home until about 3:30, then just crashed.

The next day I woke up at noon, bid Joe farwell, then got ready for Pat's first playoff rugby game, against Buff State. I went there by myself, which I am proud of, but then I stood with Tim, Sean, and Krissy (Pat's friends) anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. It was a pretty good game, but I didn't get to see Pat tackle anyone. That's probably a good thing, since it means none of them were close enough to score. Geneseo won, and now this saturday they are going to States. I want them to win, but they have playoff beards now and his is getting scratchy, so I don't know how much more either he OR I can take of it.

Saturday night I went to The Meadows for a party after the game. When I got there at 9:30 there was basically nobody there. I could tell they wanted more people to come over because when I opened the door they cheered for me. We watched some tv for awhile and drank, then more people DID end up coming over, and it actually turned into a party.

Tex was up to his usual antics, making fun of the ladies. His girlfriend was up so he was in a pretty good mood, but there were these 2 girls sitting on the floor. Apparently one of them said something to him he didn't like, because he threw his plastic chair at them. Not really forcefully or anything, but he did throw it. One of them got mad and kinda slapped him in the face, then yelled at his girlfriend too. So he responded by saying he was gonna suck the uterus out of her...yeah.

This is why Tex scares me, so I was just gonna avoid him all night, when the weirdest thing happened: he started being REALLY nice to me. I don't know why, and it's never happened before, but I was just sitting on the couch and he was talking about how that girl was a bitch or whatever. He turned around and said to me "you don't ever have to worry about that honey, you're cool in my book." I was like "...thanks?" then I started talking to him about his shirt and he was all happy. We ended up sitting next to each other at the bar and I gave him my drink and it was like we were best friends. How weird is that? I spend every other party avoiding the guy.

I did end up getting drunk that night, pretty damn drunk too. Pat was a tad more drunk than I was, because he threw up outside of the bar. I was standing with him and kinda patting his back, when this older biker looking guy came out and was like "get the fuck away from my cadillac! Get him away from my car!!" Like yelling. I was in NO mood for that, so I started yelling back at him saying "Calm down, he's on the curb, just go back inside". I was seriously about to try to kick his ass. I was drunk, besides the fact that he was being rude to my boyfriend. Obviously Pat wasn't throwing up on the asshole's car, and when someone is throwing up they don't need to hear people yelling at them. I just walked Pat home, who was a lot more sober by that time, and we went to sleep.

Yesterday was the Breast Cancer walk. I walked with my boss, some professors, Dr. Stanley and Sjene (and her friend). It was freezing, and by the end of it I couldn't feel my fingers, but I had a good time. They closed off main street in Rocester and about 8,000 people walked through it. I think all in all it raised about 600,000 dollars for the American Cancer Society. I was proud to be a part of it.

This thursday I take my GRE's. I'm gonna start studying for them tonight, since I don't want to just waste 115 dollars. I'm kind of excited, kind of nervous. I hope I do well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections