Thursday night.....yeaaaaah. I knew it was gonna be interesting, and it was. Sue came to get me at like 5:30, then we went to dinner and to Justin's apartment in Fairport. He has a really nice place and when we first got there Justin was the only one home. I didn't realize that it was actually a party for Gabe's arrival back in New York State. Slowly more and more people kept coming, and we had fun playing fooseball and beer pong. Sue got drunk pretty quickly and Gabe got drunk even more quickly....he was passed out on the bathroom floor by 12.

So the annoying part.....at the beginning of the night Sue announced to everyone that I had a boyfriend. I sure as hell wasn't gonna just yell it out, so I'm glad that she did. Apparently that didn't matter to some people.....

There's this guy named Paul. He goes out with one of my good friends from high school, Danielle. They've been going out for about 3 years, and I always thought he was an asshole. The first night I ever met him he got me so high that I never wanted to smoke pot again. Plus I heard waaay back that he cheats on all his girlfriends so I just always hated him. Well anyway.....he was at the party. He kept being really nice to me, asking about school and how I was doing, looking completely innocent and interested in what I was saying. I was sitting next to him on a couch and we were just talking about random stuff. All of a sudden he not so innocently brushes my leg with his hand. I was thinking "ohhhhh no" so I turned around and said "Cut it out." He was like "what, what did I do???" I said "you know." and then "I have a boyfriend, Paul." He stared at me and said "I have a girlfriend, it doesn't matter if you can keep quiet." By that point I was furious. I said "I LOVE my boyfriend." He still didn't seem phased, so I gave him a dirty look and went over to talk to Sue. Every time I looked back at him he'd be like "what??" So for the rest of the night I avoided him (and one time kicked him when he was sitting on the stairs.)

That was the worst one of the night. I also got waaay more innocently hit on by this guy named Rob that seems nice enough to talk to but can be annoying. And this guy I went to high school with, Jimbo, was being really odd, he kept saying things about being a King Cobra and winking....I was like "ummmkay". Justin was being really cool the whole night. He was drunk too but he just talked to me about Pat and how he's so happy for me that I'm with him. It was soooo nice to just talk about that instead of uncomfortably avoiding people. I did get to meet some cool guys named Nick and Bart, and they were just being funny the whole night.

So me, Sue, Jimbo, and Gabe stayed over and left the next morning. Paul left sometime during the night which I was soooo happy about, and me and Sue got up at 11 so I could go to my classes on friday. I feel really bad for Justin. We all stayed up til about 4 in the morning, and he had to work 9-midnight the next day. Plus he was hungover.

Friday me and Sue just kinda hung out all day. We watched Bridget Jones' Diary, which she has never seen, and we did a little stalking. Then at night we went to see How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. It was a really cute movie, and I must have been really tired from the night before or something, but I started crying. They both were playing this game with each other for the whole movie, and this one scene they actually really know that they have feelings for each other. They are in a steamy bathroom and they start making out and whatever. Okay I started CRYING at that. It didn't help that they were playing the song "Feels Like Home" which I looove. But the reason I was crying was that I just kept thinking about how much I love Pat, and then I was thinking about all the people I know that have never experienced a really good relationship, and I felt really bad. It's the greatest feeling in the whole world and I want everyone to know what it's like.

So anyway, after the movie we stopped by 5-2 where Pete, Davey, and Nick live to see what was going on there. Pete was drunkenly waving a toy gun around, Davey kept shouting "You got no heart!!!" to everyone, and Tex was just making fun of people. Pat was kinda just chillin, and Emily came later and hung out. At one point Sue took the gun from Pete and "shot" me with it. Well I wasn't even drunk one bit, but me being an idiot I fell like I was pretending I was dead. Well I fell right on Pat's beer bottle and chipped my tooth. Now I just feel it with my tongue all the time b/c it's so weird. Sue wasn't feeling too well so she wanted to go back after awhile, so me and Sue went back and Emily stayed there.

Saturday was low key also. Emily's ex boyfriend Brian came up (he looks like a really attractive Anthony Venterino). He was really nice too, so we just hung out with him for awhile. We were gonna drink in the room but Pat called and said we could go to his place, so we did that instead. We ended up going to this lacrosse party and playing some beer pong. Pat wasn't feeling too well so he didn't get drunk, but I did and it was weird b/c usually it's not like that. It's a good thing Pat wasn't drunk b/c he got pulled over coming back from Mamma Mia's. The cop said he forgot his signal light but I'm sure he was just trying to see if Pat was drinking. Luckily he let him go with a warning, and we just went back and went to bed.

Oh random side note that has nothing to do with anything....my cousin Leah who is going to turn 20 this March is pregant for the 2nd time. She is married already (last summer) and has a son named Dominic. I can't even imagine being in her shoes, it would be soooo weird and scary. She loves it though, once when we were about 13 she told me she wanted to have 8 kids. I guess she's on her way....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections