I've gotten drunk 3 out of the past 5 days....I think that's a record for me. Hey, it was St. Patrick's Day weekend, what else was there to do?

Friday I was soooo tired, so I took a nap that night then went over to Pat's for awhile. They were having a party over there and I didn't drink but I just kinda hung out and talked to people. I drove some drunk people to the bar and went back to my room and fell asleep. Pat called and woke me up at about 2:40, so I went over there wearing my pineapple pajamas and nice black shoes, with black socks with fire on them, and a shirt that says "Entomology" on it. Stylin.....

Saturday night was a lot more fun. I went to Pat's house around 9 or so and watched him play some darts with this other guy. He was drunk already, since he'd went to a parade in rochester at 11 in the morning and started drinking at that time. I played a few games of beer pong against Tim and Tom Nolan, and Pete came over. He was drunk too, having gone to the parade as well. He was wearing a hat that said "Erin Go Bragh" but it was a really funny looking hat. We all got shamrocks for our faces and Pat's friends wanted to go to The Statesman so we were gonna go there. Pete and I wanted to see if Emily was home though, so we stopped back at my room for a few minutes. She wasn't there, but I went in to my bedroom yelling stupid stuff, and Sara had like 4 guys over. They all just stared at me, so I got really paranoid and thought they all hated me.

We left the room and ran (really ran, full out) to the Townhouses for another party. Pete stopped in the middle of the path at one point and just took off his shirt. Then he jumped into a huge bush. It was soooo funny. Pat fell into the bush on top of him, and they started wrestling around in it. Pete got scratches all over his back and Pat had debris in his hair. We got to the townhouse and I ended up seeing like 4 people I knew. My spanish class partner, Doug, was there. Apparently he lived there. I didn't really talk to him, but this guy was standing next to him and was like "hey you're in my film class." He was really nice and we talked about our dorky film professor for a long time. I guess he lived at the house too.

I went downstairs with Pat and was just standing with him and Pete in the kitchen. They were talking to someone that I didn't know. He was on the rugby team but I have no idea who he is. All of a sudden Pete slaps the kid in the face. The kid kinda laughed uncomfortably about it, but then Pete did it again. This time the kid got really mad. So I could tell that Pete knew he went too far and was gonna apologize to the guy. But right when he was gonna do it, Pat slapped him. Now the kid was REALLY mad. Pete went over to Pat and was like "talk to your girlfriend, talk to your girlfriend." He just kept repeating that. Pat was really wasted by that time and didn't really know what was going on, so I got him to forget about it. Then him and Pete ended up slapping each other in the face and it was just kinda funny.

So we lost Pete somewhere and decided to go home. This might sound stupid, but this was my favorite part of the night. We were walking, and we started singing Love Shack, which had just been on in the party. We then started singing You Lost That Lovin Feeling. We were shouting the song loudly just walking home, and it was so much fun. This girl that Pat kinda knows came walking up the other way with her friend and she started singing with us too. Just something about shouting songs while walking with your boyfriend drunkenly in the middle of the night made me really happy.

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. I have a test tomorrow, so I was gonna just study for that and do my art project. Pat called and said there was a party on Center Street, and that Emily was gonna go. So.....I decided to put off my work and go join the fun. It was a different atmosphere with different people, and that made it a lot of fun. There was 3 beer pong tables set up, and they had a keg of Killians (which I do NOT like). I played beer pong awesomely against Emily and Pete, and pissed Pete off in doing it. I promised Angela that we'd leave by 10, so we didn't stay that long. I went back to work on my art project, but I had gotten a little tipsy and as a result the art SUCKS. Pat and Pete came back to the room later with Emily and we just sat and talked.

Now I have to go to art class and draw naked people....fun, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections