Hmm well now that it's this weekend I barely remember last weekend. I dont' think it was a very big weekend for anything. Friday night I think I went to a party at 5-2 Meadows. Oh yeah....I went with Pat and Emily and her friend Mike that just transferred here. He's a really nice guy. So we partied it up over there, played some beer pong and stuff. One of the rugby players brought his dad to the party and I swear the guy kept trying to talk to me or look at me. I was like "ummmm". If I remember correctly, I got pretty damn wasted and just went back with Pat to his house after the party.

Saturday I ate for the first time at IHOP. My suitemates wanted to try the stuffed french toast so we went there for dinner. The dinner was just okay...not too great. We went to the movies after that to see Drumline (for 2 dollars otherwise I would have never seen it.) The drumming was cool....? The plot was basically nonexistant or really unbelievable. A freshman comes to school and hits on a gorgeous upperclass girl who is the leader of the dance squad and in a sorority and oh yeah oddly enough doesn't have a boyfriend. Anyway it was DRUMLINE so I should just make fun of myself for even watching it. After that we went to Johnny's room and hung out with him. We played some volleyball and had some rousing games of ping pong. I kinda wanted to go home around 12 b/c I knew Pat was gonna be calling/coming over around that time. So we all went back to our room and I went to Pat's for the night.

This past week was interesting because I had 3 broomball games in one week. Usually it's about 3 for the whole season. We had a game on monday, wednesday, and thursday. It kinda sucked b/c I ended up getting NO sleep at all this week b/c the games are all semi-late at night but then my adrenalin is rushing for another 2 hours after them. We went to the Championship game, which was last night. Monday night we played a game against Niagara Falls. They were pretty good, but we had AC so we were better. We also had AC on wednesday night because his team lost so he played for ours. He's a really good player and basically helped us A LOT to get into the championship. Someone else must have realized that too b/c....he got a phone call before the championship game from the head of the intermurals telling him he couldn't play for us anymore. So we played a good game last night, but not quite good enough. The other team was undefeated and actually really good. A lot of the guys were really disappointed though.

Sooooo yeah. Wednesday night after the game we all went back to 5-2 and hung out there for awhile. I was supposed to be with Pat all night and he wanted to go there, and I love going over there anyway. We ended up watching "The 25 Sexiest Videos of all time" and then just going back to Pat's house (just me and Pat). Pat had been drinking....not really drunk though. But he started up with all this stuff wednesday night. He got mad at me for something pretty stupid and stayed mad at me for the whole next day. This made me mad at him b/c he really had no right to be mad at me, and he apologized many times. I don't think we were all good again til after the game though. We went to the bar and I danced with him and we had a good time. It's weird "fighting" with him even though we weren't even fighting but whatever it was, it was really annoying. The bar was fun though, I saw so many people I know, and got introduced to a few that Pat knows. Plus we hung out with Emily's younger brother who is really cool, even though he's basically Andy Logue so it's weird.

Tonight Pat's in Auburn and I'm soooo tired so I'm not gonna drink anything. I think I'll just chill in the suite or something. We went out to dinner earlier with Sarah Nicholson's parents and brother. It was pretty fun, but I've just been thinking about taking a nap all day. I've gotten 6-7 hours of sleep every night since monday, and that's really caught up with me. That was a pretty boring blog entry but I don't really care.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections