Okay I'm a little behind on my postings. I've been yelled at by multiple people to update my blog more often so I'm gonna try, but I make no promises.

Let's start with last wednesday. In case you haven't noticed, wednesdays are usually the night me and Pat hang out. We usually go to a movie or rent a movie or something and I just stay at his house. Last wednesday Pat said he wanted to go to The Big Tree to eat dinner. We haven't gone out to an actual nice dinner since probably Christmas break so I was surprised. I had a townhouse meeting to go to, so after that I went to his house and we were off. We tried to go there without reservations and the girl there was a LITTLE bitchy with us. Pat was determined to eat somewhere nice, so we stopped at Villa Carlo next. Pat had never been there, but I have. I think it's a cute Italian restaurant. It's a little too expensive, but oh well. I couldn't eat meat because it was Ash Wednesday, so I ordered angel hair pasta with mushroom sauce. Pat got pasta with sauce and little sea creatures...oh wait that was calamari. He kept pulling out ones that were whole squids, I was like "ewwwww." We also got Brushetta for an appetizer that I tried really hard to eat, but the chunks of garlic and onions weren't too appetizing to me. I dont' think Pat liked it much either.

After dinner we went to see The Life of David Gale. I had been wanting to see that, and when Pat asked if I wanted to see a movie I was like "YES!" I liked it a lot, of course I'm a little biased b/c Kevin Spacey is one of the greatest actors of all time. Pat liked it too though. I couldn't watch Kevin have sex though, it's like I can only know him as the cool bad (asexual) characters he used to play, and it's just weird to me to see him getting it on.

We had a broomball game sometime last week too....maybe monday night? I don't remember. But it was a good game. Neither team was scoring, then in the last period with about a minute and a half to go, Tim just wacked it from about "half court" and it went in the goal. It was a really cool goal, and we spent the rest of the time just being on the defensive. We won, and made it into playoffs. We played again last night and won....with the great help of AC who is awesome and not really on our team. And if we win again we have to play AGAINST him....so that might not be good. So we're probably gonna have to play the game this wednesday night on our own, minus Tim. If we can win then, that would be awesome. Plus we go to the championship after that.

I'll write about the rest of last weekend later, I just wanted to do at least a little bit of an update. Oh and check out www.skeechblog.blogspot.com....it's very amusing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections