Still Here

I'm still here...barely. The foot is fine, besides me standing on it the other day (my body forgot that I wasn't supposed to be using it...whoops). It's this damn cold that I got a couple days ago that I'm not liking. Plus it's that time of the month. That's three strikes. Yesterday and today I was alternately bitchy, tired, whiny, and sad/crying. BUT! Everything to do with my foot is great. I'm now a muscle woman, so crutches are easier and easier, and I've mastered the one footed showering system. I think I can tough this out for a few more weeks.

I don't really feel like writing much else, because of my crappy mood, but I do want to say that I got to see Gym Class Heroes at a benefit concert they did in Geneva. Travis has always seemed very nostalgic about his hometown in his songs (half of them mention some sort of thing from Geneva) so I wasn't surprised about the concert in town so soon after the VMAs.

I went with Sue, Steph, Stacey, Justin, etc. and I ended up cutting in front of just about everyone because I had my crutches. I was pretty much the first in the door, with Sue's help, and we got really close seats. Aaaand I saved 7 more seats with my crutches. Yep, people were pissed, but oh well, I'm handicapped and I can do what I want!

The concert itself was okay, only because I was tired, hungry, and unbeknownst to me, getting sick. I did enjoy seeing the teen uproar over a guy that I'd seen tons of times around town while growing up. I guess that's what fame does to ya.

In case you are curious, here are my two favorite music videos : (seriously catchy tunes)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections