I'm In Love With Italian Food

The Office, to reiterate countless other posts, is the greatest show on tv. I'm not budging on this, even in the face of Heroes. Maybe if Buffy was still on I would think differently....

Anyway....I just want to say that I believe Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski to be secretly dating in real life. She just left her husband, and John is extremely mum on the dating front. They also have the most chemistry I've ever seen on tv. I don't really know why I'm so obsessed with the two of them, but I think it's because they are not only super cute together, but they are really funny, smart, snarky, and just all around cool. Watch Jenna's eyes and John's rubbing of her shoulders in this video and tell me that you don't think anything is going on between them.



In other news, I've finished my jigsaw puzzle and have played a bit more on Kingdom Hearts 2. It's pretty fun, but I wish I would start playing as Sora instead of some random Roxas guy. There's tons of tv on now so I haven't gotten around to finishing season 2 of Nip/Tuck. I enjoy some of the new shows like Reaper, Pushing Up Daisies, and Chuck. I didn't think I would really like Chuck in the beginning, but it's getting less corny and more watchable. And the guy that plays him is HOT in real life. So that helps.

My mom is having a costume party this Sunday and I don't have any non-slutty Halloween costumes. I could either be the slutty pirate or the flapper in front of my aunt/uncle/grandma, etc. Greeeaaaat. Maybe I'll just put something together at the last minute.

PS: I only have my cast for one more week, and crutches for 3 more weeks. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections