My New Home....for now

I have moved again. This is my 4th apartment in Rochester, and possibly the last. I'm a gypsy at heart, what can I say? This apartment is pretty damn cool, though. I am living with a boy that I love, and I know I did that the last time and it turned out badly, but this time it's different. Laugh or whatever, but it is!

I took the liberty of taking a few pictures of the place. It's got two living rooms (one is a fooseball/bar/fun room thing) a dining room, butler's pantry, kitchen, two bedrooms (one is a guest/computer/piano room) and of course a bathroom. It's kinda hard to take pictures of the place but you can get a small idea from these:

Our living room, before our furniture


Part of the Butler Pantry, also before we got stuff in there


Our cute little bar area


A view of the dining room (and 2 living rooms in the background)


Oh and thanks to Mike, I never have to rent movies again.

We hope to have people over soon, there have only been a few people over to see the place. It's still not completely set up and it's gonna be a super busy next few weeks, so I'm not sure when we'll have our shin-dig.

Since I never write any deep thoughts anymore, I'll just say one thing that I've been thinking lately: Sometimes I get urges to dress up like a skanky super heroine. I don't know if it's the geek in me or the attention whore in me, but there was this girl on Angel last night who dressed in red and black leather and walked around like she owned everyone. It made me want to be her. Also every time I see the Charlie's Angel's movies I want to dress like them. I really want someone (acchem Catharine) to analyze me and tell me why. I'm guessing I either want more control or more attention. Does every girl feel this way? Do guys want to be like the X-Men or James Bond? I feel more confident when I think I look good, maybe that's it? Anyway....

Before I leave you like a thief in the night, here is a pretty funny (really corny) picture from going home a few weeks ago:

Comments

Anonymous said…
I DID always want to be Gambit...

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections