Future Trophy Wife

That's the name on a t-shirt that I wanted at Steve & Barry's today but, alas, I heart my plain ole solid colored clothing way too much to flirt with it too badly. Currently I'm sitting in Joe's room on his computer waiting for him to return from showerland. Britney (old school) is blasting from the bathroom and Pete is laying (quietly!!!) next to me, it's different and nice.

My life never really changes, unless I come down to Geneva, then usually I notice that my friends are reproducing other friends like crazy, and I have to meet a whole bunch of new people. Which is fine, it's just another painful reminder of how removed I am from them. But really, all of my non-Rochesterian friends have hosts of other friends as well, so it's not really a big deal. It is what happens. You can't know everyone. And blah blah blah. I still have a great time when I see them, and that's what matters.

I am down here to hang with them, and to hang with my mama tomorrow. I got her an "Edible Arrangement" for Mother's Day, and these things are crazy amazing. If you ever want to get a spectacuLAR (sorry that was Pete in a not-rare manic state) edible present for somene, check out this stuff.

Speaking of food...I thought of a few more items I'm angry I can't find:
--cheese and bacon flavored "Easy Cheese" (stuff that is good on triscuits and horrible for you)
--this awesome cheesey bacony potatoey soup from Campbells
And yes, cheese and bacon are my favorite foods.

Sorry everyone, this blog entry is probably all over the place. When I don't have pictures to set a mood, I just don't know what to do with myself. I guess I'll just list all the important events coming up, and we'll call it a day:

--Next week: moving in with Mr. Mike
--June 2nd: Brian and Alex's wedding
--June 9th-12th: Off to Minnesota to celebrate my extensive knowledge of sleep with work folk
--June 23rd (I think): My littlest brother's graduation *tear*
--End of June: Finally seeing where Mike came from
--July or August: going to Chicago to see Catharine (and hopefully Chris!) and getting a tattoo
--Early September: Noah and Olivia's wedding at Casa Larga

Looks like it'll be a fun summer!

PS: The latest in my geeky news...I am about a level 42 on Puzzlequest, I am about a quarter of the way through a Bruce Campbell autobiography (it's so interesting how they made Evil Dead!) and I just watched Pi for the first time (anyone who likes it, watch Primer).

Okay that's it....Joe's back :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
So is Primer like literally a primer for atching Pi, or is it a sequel? And would the third movie in this potential trilogy be called "Cubed?" Cuz they already made an indie horror movie called the Cube, and it was both good AND kinda about math.

OK, I'm getting flashbacks to Trig class now with all this math-speak. Yay geekiness and moving in together!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections