I heart lists of random things

Now it's time foooooor......a list of random things! Again!

1: When I was swimming the other day, I realized that doing my laps would be so much more fun if there were fish beneath me, just chillin, being fish. If I ever get super rich I'm gonna have an aquarium directly below my pool. Not that the physics of that would work very well, but a girl can dream.

2: There are few topical phrases that I actually like. The phrase "cool beans" annoys me to the point of wanting to punch someone. I hate words with "y" or "ie" on the end, such as "hottie", or anything that just sounds childish, like "my boo". However, I am obsessed with saying that I "heart" things. That is the perfect phrase to me, and I'm not sure why. It's like "Cellar Door", it just rolls off your tongue. Or something. I don't know, ask Donnie Darko.

3: I finally got my raise, I now make roughly 50 extra dollars a week, or 100 biweekly, or 200 every month. When I say the month thing, it always sounds so much better. Eh, a raise is still a raise.

4: Right this second, I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer as much as I love The Office. (I'm not gonna overuse the "I heart" phrase, then I'll just end up hating it)

5: I've spent the night at Mike's house every night for the last 3 weeks. Yet I get PISSED if my roommate or her girlfriend accidentally leaves their stuff on my shelf in the bathroom, or throws my food out from the fridge. I STILL LIVE HERE TOO!

6: I'm determined to learn crotcheting again. I used to know, and my grandma is a pro, but I stopped doing it a long time ago. I like things that involve my fingers moving, aka playing piano, typing on this keyboard, etc. So I think instead of just laying on my couch watching tv half of the nights that I'm here, I'll busy my hands and make a nice afghan while I'm at it.

7: Ummmm I had more to say, probably just about how just about everyone I encounter is a retardedly stupid driver. I hate bad drivers and my random anger gets set off especially easily with bad drivers. If you are a bad driver, I WILL get on your ass, and I WILL pass you with a screech of my tires. Or if I can't do that, I'll just glare. A lot.

8: I really really like Muse. And I really also currently like the song "The Passenger", which I think is by Iggy Pop but has been redone by others.

9: I still heart Mike. In case you were wondering.

10: I didn't actually think I'd get this far, but I did, and now I'm done and off to read more of the His Dark Materials trilogy, which is recommended to EVERYONE. READ IT. NOW.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*pshew*

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections