Happy Halloween!

Well I'm in one of my not feeling like writing in my blog moods lately, so I'm just gonna take the low road and post pictures. Hey, it's still better than ALL of my friends, who just completely stopped updating their blogs...

By the way, I'm a flapper, Mike is a vampire, Sue is a girl scout, Joe and Joe are rockers. And then there's some random fun stuff thrown in.



Four of us getting ready for Noah's party


Mike and I being goth...or a vampire and a flapper


I just really like Joe's hand in this picture


I'm pretty sure he's trying for the same thing in this one, but it just looks like he's trying to touch my boob


Have I mentioned that I heart Raj? (He's Cartman)


A bear and a turtle find love on the dance floor


And continuing on with the interspecies love pictures...


The happiest cowboy EVER


And....Snow White the Furry alcoholic?


Thank you, and good night.

Comments

Sophia said…
I have SOOOOOOOOO updated by blog

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections