No Psychoanalysis Tonight!

I really don't know why I'm so idolatrous of celebrities, but let's face it, I am. I can't help it, and that's the way it is. Right now I don't really care why I am how I am.

What I am REALLY excited about is the fact that I wrote Jenna Fischer a myspace email today, and she's already read it! It's only been a few hours! (I know I'm a crazy stalker). But I'm obsessed with The Office and obsessed with her and John Krasinski. And since John doesn't have a myspace, and she is wicked cool, I am going to be obsessed with her instead.

And all of you nay-sayers....she says all the time that she loves myspace (she logs in like every day AND on the set) and she HERSELF reads all of the messages that she gets. Now if I get a response, it'll be hoping for too much, but a girl can always dream....

I'll keep you posted.

Oh if you'd like to see her page, here it is: http://www.myspace.com/pambeesley

Comments

Joseph said…
you're like me about 8 years ago with taylor hanson, minus the myspace and emailing.



aka ridiculous.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections