Oldies Songs Will Fuck with Your Head

Seriously, I've been listening to the oldies station all day and some of the songs are about the weirdest things. Right this minute this song is on:

Little children
You better not tell on me
I'm tellin' you
Little children
You better not tell what you see
And if you're good
I'll give you candy and a quarter
If you're quiet like you oughta be
And keep a secret with me

I wish they would go away
Little children
Now why ain't you playin' outside
I'm askin' you
You can't fool me
'Cause I'm gonna know if you hide
And try to peek
I'm gonna treat you to a movie
Stop your gigglin'
Children do be nice
Like little sugars and spice


I also heard a song today about a girl having "2 lovers but I love them both the same", last week it was about a girl having 2 lovers but instead of being two different people, it was the same guy with a split personality.

Not to mention all the songs about guys that sound at least 30 being in love with 16 year olds.

Oh yes and the wonderfully upbeat song about a "teenage angel", some girl who apparently was stupid enough to get hit by a train even after her boyfriend saved her the first time.

But then, I'll hear a song like Pepino and it'll be all better. Seriously though, some of those songs are fucked up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections