Nice weather!

I love nice weather, it makes me all happy to go running and playing through nice green grass, walking by the reservoir, and getting ice cream. Maybe I'm still a child, or maybe I have S.A.D. Whatever, the sun is shining and I am happy.

I haven't really updated as often as I should, but I usually find time to do it on overnights, which I haven't had any in the past week, and I've been at Mike's a lot lately so...sorry! (to all 2 of you who care)

So I found a new apartment. It's right on Park Ave, in the cutest little building ever, and I'm excited. I'm living with my friend Sjene and it's only 1 mile from Mike's place, which, with the rising gas prices, is really cool. I'm moving out on May 26th, so less than a month left living with the ex! (which really isn't too bad, we get along, but I'd still like to be in a less awkward living situation, and for Mike to ever come over)

In social news, Sue had a party a few nights ago which I found to be very fun and interesting. A bunch of people came that I hadn't seen in forever, some in over 5 years. Justin was wasted and we ended up having a bunch of serious conversations that he probably doesn't remember. We also played War and didn't play any of it right, which I didn't remember til late the next day. I talked to a random college kid on the phone, I wore apparel that is apparently only fit for playing tennis, I got fed like I was a child in a Hansel and Gretel story, and I had a conversation with Mike that I don't remember at all.

So that was fun.

Last night Mike had another improv show, which Maura and Chris attended with me. It was really funny, even though it was elimination style and after the first half Mike had to leave along with 2 other people. Today he's making baked ziti for a bunch of people and I'm gonna attempt to make them watch a really old Hong Kong Jackie Chan film afterwards (we'll see how that one goes).

So that's about it as of late, I REALLY want to go visit Angie in D.C. but Sue and Joe and I can't seem to all talk at the same time about it to think of dates to go. But we'll get there eventually.

Enjoy the weather!

Comments

Sophia said…
Ah, Park Ave. I want to come sleep at your house now. What cross street? Tell me you are near Vick Park B!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections