Belated Birthday News

Well since the only thing I've been doing lately is working and celebrating birthdays, I suppose I should do a birthday update from last week, just so everyone can feel like they've stalked every aspect of my being.

Yeah. Anyway, a few fridays ago Mike's house had a party for Raj's birthday, Brian and Alex's engagement, Tim's birthday, Mike's birthday, and my birthday. Really there was just a lot of drinking and game playing involved, but also a few presents. Joe and Sue lovingly came to the party, although they had to leave early. Joe Petro also came, which was awesome too. I got pretty damn drunk, played foosball against some guy that I felt I needed to tell I hated him all night, and ended up almost asleep on a big chair with Mike and Raj taking pictures of me. (Mike has one up on his myspace profile)

Besides just being a really fun party, Joe and Sue gave me their presents, which were awesome. Well....the shocking game was a huge hit and definitely awesome, and they also got me "Wonder Showzen" which is the creepiest children's show ever. I feel like I'm going to hell for just watching it. However, it is intriguing and I will be watching more, of course.

I have some random pics from the night:

Joe and Sue asking all the important questions


The engaged folks (Alex wasn't drunk she was blinking)


Awwwww......


D R U N K


They're pretty hardcore


And this would be Raj


So the sunday after the party Mike went home with me to meet my family, to celebrate my brother’s birthday, and to celebrate our birthdays again, which went well. We got some nice homemade food and he got to impress them with cannolis. He definitely knows how to please an Italian family. Everything went well and, for the first time, everyone in my family seemed fine with my choice of boyfriend.

Last tuesday was my actual day of birth, and I didn’t do very much. I went to a meeting at work, where Heather had made me some chocolate cheesecake bar things and everyone had signed a card for me, which was very nice. I’ve never received a card signed by a bunch of people before, it’s fun.

After talking to a half million people (thanks everyone who called, texted, and IMed me and sorry Joe Petro for not calling you back :-/ ) I decided to go to Eastview. I bought a nice purse and tried on a bunch of jeans and bought myself some Arby’s for my birthday dinner. I’ve had some crazy birthdays, including the year that I caught multiple pies in the face, and the year that Davey and Pete force fed me shots of vodka, so I thought I would be kinda sad that I was hangin around the mall, but overall I really didn’t care. Maybe that means I’m finally growing up.

Plus the next night I got to hang out with Mike and kinda celebrate again since our birthdays are only a day apart. J We first exchanged gifts. He got me a Bluetooth headset which I actually told him to get for me, and a beautiful blue necklace/earring set from Macy’s. I got him Balderdash, sheets (long story) and some nice scotch glasses. The headset was shipped very sketchily and ended up being busted before I even used it, but it ended up better because we got an upgraded one for free. I used it for the first time tonight and it’s awesome.

So after gifts we went to dinner and a movie, Slither, which I really didn’t know would be as gross as it was. But it’s okay, I can handle gross. It was pretty gross though, seriously. I had a great time, Mike expressed his happiness in his birthday, and everything was great. (Yes I know this blog entry is getting ridiculously over-romantical but I don’t caaaaaare).

Well that was the end of the almost week long birthday celebrations so I’ll stop there. My next entry will probably be about the joys of trying to find an apartment AGAIN. Or possibly Easter. Or maybe none of that. I’M CRAAAAAZY. Kay bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections