Vassarfest: the ultimate party

Actually I want to tell a little bit about my trip to Geneva before I get into Vassarfest, so I'll start with thursday night:

Went to work during the day, left early and arrived in Geneva at about 7:30 due to a huge traffic delay. Went out to eat with Joe, Sue, and Vikki (who were here for the weekend from the Vineyard) then we drank at Sue's. Got a little tipsy there, then went out downtown. Saw Bill working at Parkers, didn't say hi. Saw Mike DiCampli at Gallaghers, did say hi. I haven't seen Mike in about 6 years and we recognized each other. We were talking about life and Mike asked me what I was doing the next night, and I said going out downtown again. He goes "All you have to remember is 1308" (which I remembered only because I remember stupid number shit like birthdays) and I was really confused until he told me it was his phone number. I thought it was like his address or something.

So after that flattering interlude, I started talking to Dave Felice about the party on saturday and yelling at him for not being able to come to it. Apparently this guy, Jay, was listening to everything and told me that he wanted to come to the party and took my name and number. This is only significant because Jay is part of a family of 3 amazing looking sons, Dan, Ryan, and Jay. They are popular and well known throughout the town and I happen to think that Dan is the hottest but one of my friends thinks Jay is so this person was a little pissed that he took my number. I just thought it was funny, especially since I've seen him out a lot and never talked to him before.

So after all those shenanigans and some involving me hugging Kevin McDonald way too much, we took a walk back to Sue's with her friend Keith in tow, stopping along the way to sexually abuse a water fountain. I drove home, perhaps unwisely, but I made it and that's all that matters.

Friday morning I woke up bright and early to shell out 300 dollars for a new muffler system and an oil change. My car is now in great condition, but I am broke. In the afternoon I went with Joe, Sue, Vikki, and Steph to Parkers for lunch....again seeing Bill and barely saying hi. I think I'm just gonna give up on that whole situation. Next came the outlet mall, which Joe and I both do not appreciate as much as the out of towners or asians on buses, so we kinda were standing around talking about people while Sue and Vikki shopped.

After the outlet mall I had dinner at the Legion with some family members, then went back to Sue's to drink. For some reason thursday night was more popular than friday night, and we were kinda getting bored. We found some flyer for a play "I love you, you're perfect, now change" and it said something about "if you're into a wild good time, filled with sexual antics, see this" or something like that. Well I got the brilliant idea to change the "this" to "Erica". Sue took the piece of paper and gave it to this guy from my high school. It would have been all good fun except for the fact that it was the most popular, best looking guy in my school that I had a crush on for about 2 years and he knew it. Greeeaaat. He was being funny though, he put the paper in his pocket and kept taking it out and being like "don't you leave this bar Erica...." Well we left anyway, got bored with the whole night (except for some good convos with Dave Felice) and just left downtown a little early and went home.

Saturday.....I woke up, left my parent's house, bought a case of beer, 2 huge bags of chips, and a watermelon, then headed up to my apt. The Park Ave fest had already started and the parking was horrible. I ended up illegally parking in front of a "do not park here to corner" sign, but, unlike almost every other car that day, I didn't get a ticket. Adam, his father, Emily, and her boyfriend were all setting up a beer pong table in the yard when I got to the house, and I started blowing up my giant inflatable monkey I had purchased along with 36 leis at the outlet mall. After getting George the monkey ready and feeding the watermelon vodka, I cleaned up a little and waited around til party time.

Before party time came, I was whisked by Barb and family, Catharine, and Erin to Catharine's apt to hang out for awhile. Catharine was supposed to have a rival party but apparently it was early and ended quickly. I hung out at her place for a little while, then Charles and Brian Archunde (who I have not seen since we graduated) came and hung out. After a little while we went back to my place and others started arriving. There was much drinking, much partying, and much throwing up throughout the night. I think around 20 of my friends/coworkers showed up, and some of Adam and Angela's friends came too.

Other notable events: my brother giving out random spanish cds to people and inviting a 50 year old guy on the street named Mario into the house, Catharine hugging me a million times, Doug and Cindy on the floor in my room after too much tequila, Doug obsessed with Andy's shoes, Adam's computer getting stolen by random sketchy guys then getting it back, Gabe being a "raptor", Maura's Chris' Chris (from blogs before) showing up AFTER Chris and Maura had left and sleeping between Angela and I in her bed, Matt Lahr sleeping upside down in a chair in the living room, Charles sleeping under our sticky from beer kitchen table, Matt accidentally laying on the piano keyboard at like 8 in the morning and it playing a random song loudly and annoyingly

All in all....if you weren't there, you should've been. It was a great time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmm Jay....how I want to fuck you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections