It's about time....

.....for another update from the weekend.

Friday was East End fest, so I went to work then raced home to beat Dave Felice and Kevin McDonald, who decided to come up at like 6:30 to start drinking. I think Dave felt bad about not coming to my party (I yelled at him for awhile about it) so he came up for East End. We drank and watched some Jeopardy and Man vs. Beast (one of the stupidest shows ever, seriously who would win between a bear and a guy eating 50 hot dogs....c'mon) and finally Sara Perkins came, then Angela and Lindsay.

We got down to the East End around 9 and I tried for like 10 minutes straight to find Erin (from work) and finally after a lot of misunderstood phone calls, we found each other. We were both pretty drunk by that time, and I think we just kinda randomly lost each other again. Kevin found his uncle, we found Maura, Chris (and Chris), Charles, and Brian, and Dave found other random friends of his, so we were bouncing around talking to a bunch of different people.

It ended at 11 so everyone went to the bars. We ended up at A street, and Dave and Kevin got randomly separated from us (well I don't know if it was random, I'm sure those strapping boys wanted to find women friends and we were holding them back) so we just talked to everyone else. We all got tired and wanted food, so after some Street Meat, we walked (the whole way!) back to our apt and crashed there.

Well....I crashed.....I happened to be so drunk by that time that I just kinda fell into my bed with my clothes on and passed out. I woke up to find Brian asking me if he could have a blanket, then woke up again at 9 in the morning when Dave and Kevin came back from god knows where. Charles, Brian, Sara, and Lindsay decided to all sleep in the livingroom, but since Charles doesn't go to bed til like 9 in the morning, none of them got much sleep.

Saturday I was so hung over and just blah all day that I did nothing that night. Angela must've been still tired too so we just sat and watched the Olympics then went to bed early. That was probably the first non-drunken saturday night I've had since a few months ago. In the morning I got up and went to Geneva. I needed to get my car inspected at some point, and Lauren was having a picnic at her cottage, so I thought it would be a perfect time to go back.

Lauren's picnic was fun, though, in true Italian tradition, I ate waaaaaay too much food. Then I came home and watched Mystic River with my family. Well actually I made them watch the movie, I'd already seen it. They all liked it though, as I knew they would. After the movie Joe picked me up and we went to Wendy's for a late dinner, then to his house to watch tv. It was like old times again....*sigh*

So then yesterday (well monday but when I work overnights I get fucked up on times and days) I got my car inspected then headed back here to work for awhile. After work got out I was informed that we would be hosting a small gathering at our apt. Good to know 5 minutes before 5 people come to the door with beer, none of which are your roommates. So I ate my dinner while some friends of Adams played video games, then Adam finally showed up. Then more people showed up. We played a little beer pong, hung out with our landlord, and watched Ben and Ian play some football for PS2. I had fun, and got drunk, as Pat found out when he called me. I still was able to talk to him for awhile though. Angela kicked everyone out around midnight because she had to wake up at 7 am, but I had a good time while it lasted.

Tonight I watched David Cronenberg's "Crash". Only watch it if you are extremely open minded and/or are into analyzing films for a deeper meaning. You just can't beat a makeout session between James Spader and Elias Koteas though, mmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections