A small update

So this past weekend....

Friday I worked til like 8 or so, then Andy was gonna come for a visit, but I realized I was supposed to hang out at Ben's so Andy couldn't come up and I went to Webster. His friends Jesse and Carly were there and we all took turns playing video games, then Carly left and I watched Jesse and Ben play a really funny baseball video game. Jesse then left and Ben and I played football....God knows why because I am horrible at football video games and usually have no idea what I'm doing. I managed to score a touchdown and a field goal, but he still kicked my ass like 35-10. Ben has also downloaded episodes of my new favorite show....we all know what it is....and we watched one, then I went home for the night.

So the next day I went to Gorham to visit all my wonderful cousins on my dad's side. I really think I never have to fear being infertile, the way my family pops out the kids. To put it into perspective a little bit....my grandparents on my father's side have 6 children, 22 grandchildren, and 33 great grandchildren. Some of these great grandchildren have just been born in the past year, so there were about 5 random babies crawling around. It was crazy, but I got to hold a few of them and that was kinda fun. I didn't have to hear any strange religious things either which is also a plus.

So I came back to the apt to find Angela not talking to me and Adam trying to get me to go to a huge party somewhere. So I tell Adam I want to go, then go and try to get Angela talking to me again. Turns out she feels left out and I always ignore her for guys. Welcome to Ericaville, where guys are everywhere. I have about a 3-1 guys to girls friends ratio, and I happen to think guys are cooler than a lot of girls (not Angela, just a lot of them). I see her point but there's no way I can just change my personality. In case everyone is thinking I'm an insensitive bitch right now, there's more to this and we worked it all out, I'm just telling the short story. So we finally all decide to go to this party together. Carly and her friend come over and our entaurage leaves for this party. Too bad we never find it. After circling Strong Hospital 3 times for some reason, we realize we're just lost and we go back to our apt.

Once back there we get more beer, bring the partygoers from that party to this party (about 10 of them) and Angela and I end up kicking some ass in beer pong. We won 5 games out of 6 and by the end of it I was pretty hammered. I saw one of our lab's interns on the street and hugged her drunkenly, and said hi to random guys on a porch. I also accused people of boiling ice.....don't ask. I had a really fun time though, and more importantly, Angela had a really fun time, so it was a success.

After everyone else left, Charles came over (he has just returned from Japan) and we caught up a little and talked til about 4 am, when I became so tired I had to go to bed. After carrying me to bed (thanks) he left, also leaving his insulin here. Good thing he has more, there will be no dying on my account. Damn diabetics....

Now that the weekend news is caught up, here is another list for everyone:

Reasons Why I'm Happy

1: My purchased from Ebay copy of The ChungKing Express was shipped today....it should be arriving in 2-5 days

2: My room is incredibly clean and organized...for the time being

3: I did not get a 100 dollar parking ticket today like Catharine, though I easily could have

4: I get to hang out with Sue starting thursday (which could be a very fun night)

5: Saturday is gonna just top off the week, with friends coming from all over to party it up at my apt

Comments

Sophia said…
Yeah! My name!
Anonymous said…
I request more Catharine!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections