Okay so my last posting was a little odd, sorry about that. I've been doing pretty much nothing but sleeping, eating, playing Hearts, and reading Harry Potter (and watching odd movies with Joe) for the entire week and a half after Christmas, so I'm probably going insane.

I did go out for New Years Eve, however. Like last year, I went to Auburn to hang out with Pat and his friends. Unlike last year, the party wasn't at J.T.'s house, it was at Daut's apartment. And it was really cute because we all had to dress up and go out to dinner at "Daut's" restaurant (the restaurant Daut's father owns below the apartment) before we started drinking. There were about 12 of us at this long table and it was all Pat's friends/friend's girlfriends, and I knew all of them. Tim and I were taking pictures, and the meal was amazing. Tim also gave me his leftovers, the best alfredo I've ever tried, and I stupidly forgot it at Pat's the next day.

After dinner we went up to the apartment and basically just drank til the ball dropped. We played beer pong a few times, but apparently Tom Nolan and J.T. are amazing, they won like 8 games in a row. Then Tim took over for J.T. and they still kept winning. I also wandered around and talked to Cassie and Janice...met a few other people I didn't know. Pat took my camera and took pictures. The ball dropped and we all gathered in the tv room and sipped champaigne (or something similar to champaigne). The night was really fun, well except when I got more drunk than Pat and started crying when we got home. That wasn't too fun.

New Years Day Pat came over to my house and we ate at my grandparent's for dinner. It was a typical night, except that instead of pasta we randomly had a huge Thanksgiving-like turkey dinner complete with potatoes, stuffing, yams, and cranberry sauce. My grandma said she had extra turkeys in the freezer or something, but it was all really good. Pat and I rented Wonder Boys after dinner, and I enjoyed it. Usually I'm not a huge Michael Douglas fan, but he was actally really funny.

The only other night worth noting in here is last saturday night. Lauren wanted to go out friday night but Joe and I weren't up to it. So saturday I promised I'd go out in Geneva with her. So Joe and I met Lauren and Sara Queener, and went to the Red Brick Inn. This is a new bar that's opened, and it's pretty nice inside. They were overcharging for drinks, so I didn't feel bad about finangling a free beer from the bartender when he accidentally cleared mine too soon. I saw a few people I knew there, but I could tell by 12:00 most people were leaving to go to other bars. So we played a game of darts and then left for Side Show/Gallaghers.

For the rest of the night we just stayed at those 2 bars. I didn' get too drunk, but I was a LITTLE bit, because I kept talking to people I never really talk to (Al McGinley, Matt McCusker, Tyler, John Kinnan, Wylie Crisanti, PAUL WOODEN (my mortal enemy but I was being nice because it was his birthday)..... Well anyway Joe left early because he was pissed off/tired, and us girls were hanging out with my cousin Carmen basically all night. But he was being really annoying, saying he hated my boyfriend and was gonna beat him up, just random threats. He says he's being protective, but I have other guys in my life that can "protect" me. He doesn't need to go around saying stuff like that. So for the rest of the night we kinda just hung around with him and Bill McNicholas.

Lauren and I got kinda tired by like 2:30 and wanted to leave, but Sara was having too much fun with all the guys that had suddenly surrounded us. We were like "we have to go find Carmen Sara, let's go!" trying to trick her (well Carmen really had driven home to Auburn and we were kinda worried). So we get in Lauren's car and all these guys jump in with us. We're like "noooo get out". By this time Lauren was getting pissed and just wanted to go home. Sara, on the other hand, kept letting guys into the car. So some would get out, and others would get in. Lauren realized she wasn't gonna get away that easily so we left with Tim Booth and this Chad kid in our car. Lauren was even MORE pissed off when she realized she had to take Tim to Waterloo, which was the opposite way of her house in Penn Yan. She let him off in the street near his house, with him complaining that we hated him the whole time. Then she dropped me off at my car, and we called it a night with Chad and Sara all over each other in the backseat.

Other than that night and last night, when I came here to Auburn (I'm at Pat's while he's at work) to celebrate his birthday which is thursday, there's not really much to say. Last night was fun too, we went to Balloons and had a good meal (on me) then rented Underworld and he opened his presents. It was fun. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, who wouldn't be after having to read 900 pages of it, and have had dreams about the book almost every night. In one I was speaking in an English accent. But I'm on page 600, so almost done. I've also been perfecting my Hearts game, that's going well.

I'm going back to school on saturday (so soon) and then going to the Gala thing I've been talking about. I'll post again when that's over, because I know I'll have things to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections