Apparently I just haven't written in a while...no good reason for it really. Sometimes I just get sick of listing events and I feel as though it gets boring for other people too. However I will quickly outline this past weekend b/c I had a really good time.

I was planning on going to Boston....and the people at my internship still think I went to Boston but I'm hoping they don't read this (Doug if you do still read this....sorry for lying) I just didn't feel like telling them I didn't really go...if that makes any sense. So anyway thursday night I went to see Angie at her school. When I got there Chris O'Donnell came over and we all went to dinner at The Distillery. It was nice, I'd reccommend it. Then we went back and drank a teeny bit and watched The Best of Will Ferrell which I am currently obsessed with. I foretold Angie, Kris, and Chris' future love lives with cards and it was really fun.

The next day I went back to Geneva where Sue had decided to go instead of us going to see her. I went to dinner at Parkers with Sue and Joe, then at night we all drank at Sue's and Steph came over. Angie came home then too (late b/c she was at a basketball game) and we all went to the bars. There was nobody really out except my friend Carrie from this summer, it was a nice surprise to see her shouting "Erica FUCKING Howard and Joe FUCKING Perry".

Saturday we all went to lunch at Ciccino's and then to a secret store ;-) After that Angie and I went out to dinner with Sue and her parents at The Deluxe. For some reason I was only hungry for dessert, but they made me order a dinner too. So I took most of my dinner home and ate some strawberry cheesecake. After that we went to Joe's and drank, but Joe was being a little bitchy and decided he wasn't going out with us. We went out anyway.

We first went to Gallaghers, where I saw Joe's cousin and her husband acting verrrry drunkenly. His cousin (Jill) handed out condoms to all of us, and her husband (Dave) danced on the bar and fell off. Joe's uncle that I think is extremely good looking was there by himself with this trenchcoat like thing on, he looked out of place but still really good.

After Gallaghers we went past Wylie's and the mayor of Geneva was outside trying to get us to go in. That was pretty odd. We didn't go in and went to Parker's instead where we hung out for the whoooole night. The bartender that was working the previous night when we went for dinner was there, and Sue had said before that she thought he was good looking so I kinda knew who he was. Well he came over to talk to us, and Jon Millis came over, and Smiley McSmiles also came over (aka Lucas but he'll always be Smiley to me)

The bartender guy's name was Bill Chambers and since Sue was talking to Jon I decided to see who he was and just get to know him. He was really nice and we talked for awhile. He knows basically all of my ex boyfriends though so that was kinda weird. Sue kept shouting out stuff about people to him. I was like " do you know Nick Cemoni?" only because Nick used to work at Parker's. Then I hear Sue in the background "do you know Cody Morrow?" and she said something about Angelo later. THEN later Nate's name got brought up and Bill knew him too. Him and his friends kept saying "oh yeah "Ca-Nate" I don't know why though. Everytime someone's name came up, Bill would be like "you went out with HIM???" incredulously. But he was mostly nice and Angie was drunkenly talking to Smiley about organ donor cards the whole night so I didn't really know what was going on with her. Sue and Jon were talking with me and Bill.

At the end of the night we found out that Bill lived right upstairs from Parkers so we just went up and hung out with him, Jon, and Smiley. We kinda just talked and me and Angie wrote Bill a note on his poem-notebook-thingy. After a while we just left and Smiley gave us all a ride back to Sue's house so we could crash.

The next day I went back to Geneseo to get some work done. Of course after talking about ex's all night I happened to drive RIGHT by Nate going to the gas station. I doubt he saw me but it was strange. I had a great time with all my friends though, I was sad that it had to end.

On a side note, my human sexuality class is SO FUN. In yesterday's class we played "The Anatomy Game" and all had to describe what terms meant and where they were like "clitoris and "scrotum." We also watched a clip from Sex and the City. Watching one of my favorite tv shows of all time IN CLASS...now that's great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections