Okay now we're flying to Washington....apparently Joe's mom found plane tickets for like 170 dollars and Joe reaaaaally doesn't want to drive. Hopefully we figure it out soon, since we're leaving in a week.

Last night was Keith's big senior class party at our house. He was setting up tents with his friends when I left for Pat's. I went to Pat's house, watched some home videos of him and his family when he was like 5 (sooo cute), went to the movies, then hung out a little bit and I went back home. When I pulled in the driveway I saw tons of cars parked up near the shed, and a fire was going. Then I got in the house and every 2 minutes some people would come in to use the bathroom. I caught Andrea Dineri dancing in front of my hallway mirror, so I'm assuming everyone was pretty drunk. I think they had a keg and a half or something.

This weekend Pat is coming, and on friday we are going present shopping at the mall. I've actually never gone to a mall with him before. Saturday is the rugby alumni game!!! I'm so excited about that, and I really hope all the alumni show up. Pat can FINALLY meet Chris Campbell too. There's free beer there too so I know we'll have a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections