I don't have much time to write in this, and I'm sure the 2 people that read it don't have time to listen to me blather on (oooh big word) so I'll list highlights from this highly entertaining weekend:

Friday: Pat came over, we went to Eastview. It was his FIRST time EVER going there, how weird is that? We had to buy father's day and Keith's birthday presents. I totally randomly got recognized by Andrew Silkewicz at the Discovery Channel store and was a little freaked out b/c I've never talked to him before and he graduated 3 years before I did. Of course I knew who he was too (after a little while) so I guess it's not that weird of a thing. We also watched Old School that night, pretty funny movie. Pat bought it along with Stripes and The Big Lebowski.

Saturday: Rugby party, wooohooooo. The day starts off on a good note when we (me and Pat) got to the game and I decided to introduce Pat to my dad's extremely crazy friend Von Straun. Von responded by saying to my dad (who was standing right next to us) "So this is the guy that's sleeping with your daughter!" Ummmm THANKS for the embarrassing moment. Pat and Keith both got to play in the game, and Keith scored. After the game was food and beer time. We ate, talked to people, etc. Took an interesting walk in which I ended up with a very painful scratch on my ass (don't ask), and came back in time to watch the middle aged men take their pants off. They were doing quarter races, which for all of you who might not know what a quarter race is, is when someone takes off all their clothes but their underwear, shoves a quarter up into the underwear, walks around and obstacle course with it up there, and drops it in a beer, which they promptly drink. Interesting, eh? We watched that for awhile and then I entered the frying pan toss. EVERYONE was telling me different ways to throw the frying pan and it annoyed me after awhile. So I just threw it how I wanted to and ended up in 1st place. By the time everyone took a turn I was 5th but that's okay. Keith and Paul wanted to leave early so we did, but not after hanging out with Chris and some other people. Chris and Pat were hitting it off like crazy, and I'm really happy about that, although they are actually kind of like each other so I would expect them to get along. Me and Pat left with Keith and Paul after their constant annoyances to leave, and we just came back here to watch a movie. Chris called and wanted us to go to the bar but Pat was wasted and I was too tired to drive out again, so we said no.

Sunday: Pat left after eating brunch with my famly and grandparents, then I went to my other grandparent's house. Some of my aunts and cousins were there so I talked to them for awhile. It's funny b/c I really haven't talked to most of them since last summer and at that time Pat was being a little standoffish to me and I was telling them about that. Well sunday they were like "what ever happened with that guy you were gonna play it cool with?" (b/c that was my plan for the summer, pretend like I didn't miss him at all, until he started callng and hanging out with me like crazy, ah HA) anyway.....I was like "yeah actually I've been with him for almost a year now." So they were all excited. We went from there to my other grandparent's house for dinner (I had a brunch, lunch, and dinner, it was a loooot of food) but it was kind of a weird vibe thing there, everyone seemed in a bad mood. Me and Lauren got to talk without Scott or Pat there for once though and that was cool.

Today I had a softball game. We lost and I got NO hits, it was a horrible horrible game. Eric Ninestine was there though, he goes out with the catcher on the other team or something. He was sitting with my dad the whoooole time talking to him. Then when I came over there and go "Hi Eric" he was like "hi..." timidly and wouldn't talk anymore. I think he's afraid of me which is weird b/c I"M the one that used to like him and be afraid of him. (a little catch up on the story: I've known this guy since I was born basically, and used to play with him when I was little. Then I started liking him, but he never responded so I game up) Anyway it was funny b/c any other time if he was watching my softball game I would totally freak out. But I found myself looking at him and being like "why the hell did I like him? Pat is sooooo much cooler than him." well I didn't say that, just thought it, but it made me kind of amused to know that I was chasing this guy for so long and now I could care less about him. What being in love does to a girl....

And me and Joe leave friday for Washington DC to see Angela M Aloia!! We are both soooo excited. We're only going til sunday but I know it'll be awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections