I'm at lunch at work. And sooooo glad that it's friday. Work went by fast this week, but I don't think I can stand much more of it. This weekend isn't as big as the past 2 weekends, I'm looking and hoping to find a decent car, I'm going out in G-town tonight, and I'm going to Auburn tomorrow night.

Monday Sjene unexpectedly dropped by Geneva. She called my phone and left a message saying she had to come through Geneva on her way back to Rochester from checking out U of Binghamton. I was supposed to hang out with Joe that night, so me and Joe met her at Wegmans and tried to figure out what to do. We ended up going to Ports, but forgetting that it was monday and Port's was closed. So we stopped at my house for a little bit and then went to Friendly's to eat. We ended up getting all the Friendly's workers watching us the whole time, which oddly always happens to me and Joe (and usually Sue) there. We then rented and watched a reaaally strange movie called Hedwig and the Angry Inch which I didn't find too horrible, but Sjene and Joe really didn't like. We also watched and made movies with the video camera, and Joe hit on my mom embarrassingly. Joe had to get back to his house after that to watch Posh Spice on The Tonight Show (even though she wasn't on it that night for some reason) so me and Sjene just drank and played games and watched HBO movies. It was a good time. It was getting late, but she couldn't stay over b/c she's allergic to animals, so she left around 1:30.

Tuesday I had a scrimmage for softball. Last year I played for The Lion's Club and this year it's the same people but a different name, Big Oak. In the scrimmage (and the 2nd time in a year that I've even hit a ball) I hit one to deep left center and got a double. It felt awesome. I ended up getting another double and a single. I also got to see Ryan and Stacey Reeder/Tracey for the first time in a long time, which was weird but they were nice.

Wednesday I worked with the people from the lab across the hall. I got to meet some new people and travel to some distant places (such as oh so far Sodus and Phelps). I got to meet the "Hungarian Hottie" as Adam and Sean refer to him as. His name is Mark and he's from Hungary. He's attractive in a foreign way, but I just find him more funny. The way he says "I'm gonna kick that guy's ass" in a hungarian accent just cracks me up. We worked in some apple orchards which took up the whole day and made the day go by really fast.

Wednesday Pat came over also. We went with my parents to go check out a possible car for me, which looks awesome but is a little too expensive. Then we went to eat at Uncle Joe's and ended up seeing Jen, the girl I work with, there with her whole family. We rented Unfaithful and went back to my house to watch it. Talk about sex scenes...wooohooo. It was a hot movie, and the plot wasn't bad either. It was pretty late by the time the movie ended, so Pat left and I went to bed.

Thursday I had my first real game. The team played really well against us, and we played pretty well too I guess. We ended up losing 8 to 4, which isn't toooo bad but I wish we won. I only got 3 singles in that game. I went home and watched my hotties Hugh Jackman and Colin Farrell on the MTV movies awards, and then went to bed.

Tonight I'm helping my mom work the St. Stephen's Festival (I don't really even know what it is) and then going to get trashed with Joe and possibly Chris O'Donnell. Ahhhh gotta go back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections