Dastardly Deeds Done During Disturbing Discourse

That title was Andrew's contribution to this blog entry. We are both sleep deprived, but I have a few minutes before the lady wakes up so I wanted to write in here before I forgot. I only have a few things to say, and I may just go kill Andrew in a few minutes because he's just saying "Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo" over and over again in the background.

Firstly...if you like fantasy (and who doesn't like fantasy..?) GO SEE STARDUST. It amazes me! (said in Invader Zim voice) I thought it would be kinda generic when I saw the preview, but the preview is nothing compared to the film. I should have known, since it was a Neil Gaiman novel. It's got witches and air pirates and stars that are people and ghosts and kings and funny little Englishmen. And it's got an awesome script. So go! Now!

Secondly...I have to get foot surgery soon. Blech. It's gonna be super crappy too, since apparently I'm double jointed AND I have bunions, which are not good things to have together, so instead of just shaving part of my bone off of my foot, they have to go in and cut out a whole piece of bone and ligament further up my foot, and put some pins and screws in. I'll have a full cast for 6-8 weeks and then a boot thing afterwards, and I can't even drive my own car because I can't put any pressure on it AT ALL for that period of time. Again, blech. So if you would like to make any water skiing or rollerblading plans with me in September, you better hold off.

Thirdly...I just watched What the Bleep?? Down the Rabbit Hole, which is super cool if you're not very religious and like quantum physics and psychology and philosophy. It'll blow your minnnnnd maaaaan. Apparently at the quantum level, objects can be in two places at once! AND...if you aren't observing something, it is doing something differently than if you were observing it. This is stuff that is too crazy for me to understand, but it's still very interesting.

Ah! I must start doing work before our subject wakes up!

Oh yeah I finished the book I was reading, the last Harry Potter (tear), and my DS game. Woohoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections