Steel and Heinz Ketchup

I am going on another business trip (my 3rd this year!) for the lab. This time it is to Pittsburgh, PA, from this Sunday to Wednesday. One of my high school friends lives there now, but he has not taken the time to read my myspace message asking him where to go to have a good time in Pittsburgh, so I will just eat tons of Heinz ketchup and go to...steel factories...? Steelers games maybe? I'm not a sports watcher, but I doubt football games are going on right now.

Actually I'll be doing work related activities (taking lots of notes) on monday and tuesday during the day, and we are leaving on wednesday, so really it'll just be night stuff (aka going out to bars) that I get to do. Good thing my trusty bar friend is going along with me. It should be fun.

Speaking of Pittsburgh and drinking and work related things....a medical doctor who is sort of a consultant for our lab invited me to his house last night for a party. I took Angel and we had a GREAT time. I don't want to go into much detail because this guy is a pretty important doctor, but suffice it to say that I got to see him extremely loosened up. And the best part? He is young, attractive, well off, most single people at the party wanted him...AND he was attracted to me. Well...at least when he was drunk. But again, I won't go into it. And yes, I love Mike and would never do anything to hurt him. But it's fun to flirt, and I got permission (from Mike) first. (Really it's only fair since Mike gets to kiss some other girl in one of his upcoming films)

Ta ta til I get back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections