Too Many Things To Do!

I started reading A Game of Thrones a while ago, and since I'm not Mike's mom (who apparently read the new Harry Potter book in one day) I'm still reading it. BUT! I want to read the Harry Potter book before all the crappy people in this world ruin the story for me! Damn my eyes! Exclamation Point! (I didn't have enough of those in there) I'll just have to read tons and tons of A Game of Thrones in a short period of time. That is the ONLY option. Which sucks because....

...I'm also trying to get through Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories for Game Boy Advance so I can play Kingdom Hearts 2 on Playstation before Mike's brother Chris comes up so I can tell him how it was. I guess I'll just have to put that off a bit too.

PLUS....Mike and I are trying to both get through the tv series Carnivale and at the same time watch Record of Lodoss War. AHHHH.

Oh PS: I'm slightly crazy tonight because I went to a wine festival earlier and I think that fucked with my bloodstream like....permanently. Because I can't seem to sober up. Maybe I'll just go read.

Comments

john ok said…
Record of Lodoss war. wow, intense. I was never able to make it through that one. I tried with some friends like 3 times. everytime we put in an episode we would all be asleep before the episode ended.
Erica said…
Hahaha. Well I got through 3 episodes, I'm hoping to make it through all of them. I guess it gets better as it goes on? But right now it's kinda corny...

Thanks for the comment John!!

PS: I still miss Buffy and Angel :(

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections